Default why is tanner english in the 99t?

what happened to the 96 car?
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    what happened to the 96 car?
    The 96 car pulled off of the WoO Tour and will be following the Hunt the Front Tour.

Here's my opinion about Tanner English.
    If you put him in a top ten late model. I believe he would run in the top 5 every week.
    This young man is a great driver. The proof is ... Look at what he does with what he has.

I like Tanner. Good clean racer with a good head on his shoulders. I do believe his only downside is if a track gets top dominant, he's done. He just won't get off the bottom sometimes when it goes away and the top is the fastest way around. He is extremely good on the hub but you have to be good at both.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Childers View Post
    Here's my opinion about Tanner English.
    If you put him in a top ten late model. I believe he would run in the top 5 every week.
    This young man is a great driver. The proof is ... Look at what he does with what he has.
    That's everyone in these cars. Remember Davenport in the Barry Wright house car? You are only as good as your car. The cars are too stuck to the ground fora lot of finesse to come into play.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Your car does have to handle and be good, but the driver makes a lot of difference too. you give a bad car to any driver, and he will struggle. You give a good car to many drivers and it is going to perform anywhere from so-so to great. There in lies the differences.

you are so right... i agree

I was agreeing with Highside .. Tanner has a hard time getting out of the corners when he goes high

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That's everyone in these cars. Remember Davenport in the Barry Wright house car? You are only as good as your car. The cars are too stuck to the ground fora lot of finesse to come into play.
    The Barry Wright ICON had a motor deficiency as proven by Ross Bailes and Chris Madden who followed Davenport, both with big success, but better engine programs and sponsors. Where as Davenports sponsor pulled out pre-season and they were left with crap.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Childers View Post
    I was agreeing with Highside .. Tanner has a hard time getting out of the corners when he goes high
    I agree with your agreement ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    The Barry Wright ICON had a motor deficiency as proven by Ross Bailes and Chris Madden who followed Davenport, both with big success, but better engine programs and sponsors. Where as Davenports sponsor pulled out pre-season and they were left with crap.
    That was part of it. I heard there were some other issues as well. Point is, the car was terrible, for whatever reasons and Davenport could not make up for it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Your car does have to handle and be good, but the driver makes a lot of difference too. you give a bad car to any driver, and he will struggle. You give a good car to many drivers and it is going to perform anywhere from so-so to great. There in lies the differences.
    It matters much less than it used to. We've basically taken non wing sprints and made them winged sprints.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I'm surprised he's lasted this long with Shawn Martin. Every two seasons there's a new driver in the car.

But ìs he still with them? As with viper it was 96v an tanner has been running 99t

He ran it once. He is buddy’s with that guy