Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Project 2025

lurker, there is no nation in the world that the citizens knowingly voted in Communism, the Dems know that, they have to cheat.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-03-2024 at 03:28 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

lurker I don't really have a better understanding about EC and popular votes, other than it notes that elcectors don't have to go with popular vote majorities. I already know the meaning of both and would assume about anyone would.

But I don't see anywhere in history where electors wound up changing the outcome of elections by going against popular vote counts.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-04-2024 at 03:34 PM.

Clayton, I’m almost at a loss for words and not positive how to continue this genuine adult conversation. Adding, I am certain you didn’t read much of what I posted, and or the links provided. As well, you’ve completely misunderstood much of what I’ve posted and the intent of posting it.

You go on a normal pro-Trump rant with Trump speech talking points yet you leave out the substance of the matter, or answer questions asked, only to ask “Your” questions. If you go back and reread my Quotes and Links, all of your questions about the Electoral College votes are answered.

Again, the Electoral College votes are all that matters in an election. 5x in history the Popular vote and the Electoral College votes differed.

Default CBS Sunday Morning / Today 3/3/24

The Trump trials: A former president faces justice - https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-tr...faces-justice/

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    The Trump trials: A former president faces justice - https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-tr...faces-justice/
    lurker, I cringe when I see articles like this, It all starts when I see the the likes of the letters CBS as I don't expect anything but bias and anti Trumpism. The major medias are a total tool of the Dems and RINO's. And to me that CBS article takes a false narrative that Trump is guilty and a criminal. And that is just not the truth.

If Trump were to face justice, hundred of traitors or more in our government, the media, and the NGO's getting paid by our own government to aid, abet, house, and transport illegals by the millions to invade this nation. The words of Joe Biden himself are telling us that now anyone in the world has the right to live, migrate anywhere they want. Any sane and powerful nation knows better and are not doing this policy period. Biden is taking the wealth away from the country, he's taking the good jobs away, he's destroying the nation from within with this massive migration of which over two million of them are in the classes of terrorists, criminals, and mentally insane.

Does spending over a half a TRILLION dollars on this illegal invasion sound like anything other than horrifying?

Fact: crimes and murders down 25% last year in Venezuela. They sent their bad people to us.

So I really hate to focus on distractions. It's beyond what I can do to bring about fair elections and stop the nation from being destroyed. Many people are waking up to the realities.

If an electoral college goes against the popular vote in certain states it would be yet another outrage and just another step of a total COUP of the nation.

I don't understand the dislike for Trump, unless a person does not approve of his policies. I'm wondering why in the name of sanity and God why people are so blind.

Even as we speak illegals are being given drivers licenses and ID's and in certain areas of the nation they are going to vote illegally, fake everything, fake living addresses, the whole works of voter fraud are being set up every day.

Do I think Trump will win? Yes by a landslide if it were just up the the people, the voters. If it were not Trump winning, how would you feel about Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or of the others that would try to enforce the policies that Trump wants? I don't think it would work, even though these people are good choices that would govern by the people's will.

What we have now is very much against the people's will and totally for the will of the Marxists and Globalists trying to take the nation down.

The media is silent to prevent public outrage over the fact that the dollar is near destruction. Possible implimentation of total digital by mid August.

I would not be surprised if there were no elections at all this November.

I was hoping the military would step in and stop the Commies in Brazil from winning that stolen election but they did not.

Would the US military step in? They are trying to get rid of the noncompliant and new recrutes are not wanting to even join our military. Would our military finally stop this takeover of America?

lurker why would you want to pass off what I say as conspiracy theories? That's the very thing our medias do all the time when faced with true info. Controlling the narratives, they seem to be effective to how much extent, I'm not sure?

lurker have you ever listened to speeches at DAVOS, especially by Klaus Schwab? These people are real and totally serious about controlling and governing the entire world, and the US is the only real road block to stopping them. We actually have people in our own government attending these meetings. Sadly I heard Joe Manchin speaking and it was not positive for the US.

Just corrected some spelling errors. lol
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-04-2024 at 03:40 PM.

2016 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2016

2020 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020
    I did look at these, but the info is hard to analyze without spending a lot of time. Am I missing something critical in the big picture?

You went on a rant again.

And the CBS link wasn’t an Article, it was a Video segment from this morning.

And really rightly so. And yes it is a video.

Here is a video of some troubling reality. I've not finished watching it yet, and yes one could say it's just a sales pitch. But it contains truth, these things are happening.

https://go.thecontrolplan.com/p/tcr/...670a158ab01da9

By the way 9-0 SCOTUS vote. Now the Dems want to end the Supreme Court. And they want to win the House this election and then not certify Trump as Presidnet.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-04-2024 at 10:28 AM.

Your Video, reminds me of something I would see at a gun show back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Your video is very reminiscent of similar “Bank” scares from back then. I also remember being told to fear FEMA and the stickers on the back of road signs were directions to FEMA camps, and part of the New World Order. They use to sell stuff like that on VHS back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And they want to win the House this election and then not certify Trump as Presidnet.
    You have Trump winning already, but on the other hand you say the cheating is rampant, so how can he win.

You have Trump winning already, but on the other hand you say the cheating is rampant, so how can he win.
    Good question, I really don't know if they rig this one enough or some disaster will happen to have the election cancelled. All I can wish for is that enough voting places are not allowed to do the stuff they did last time. Like setting up all of them ballot boxes funded by that former facebook clown Zuckerburg, who spent nearly four hundred million on the 2020 election for the Dems. Something rotten also about the government getting with the USPS to make sure ballots were delivered.

Or not delivered. Oh well let's just let CNN debunk that with left wing factfinders, haha. Surley they wouldn't bring in a semi load from out of state into Pennsylvania full of ballots, that dissappeared, so no investigation happened as the ballots didn't sit there in the lot very long until they were delivered to Penn. precincts for mass midnight loading into the voting machines. Surely that's not true either. Snopes of course would shoot that down to.

The truck driver must have made it all up, then the next morning when he went out to hook back up to the trailer it was gone. Nothing to see here!!!

Maybe the truck driver was soon hushed up as it all died quickly. Maybe they threatened to close his bank account. hahahhahaha

Reality shows the same type of government (in Canada) shutting down those truck drivers accounts, remember.

Debunking and claiming the rest as mis, mal, or disinformation, they have it all covered!!

Myself, I've never heard of people and small business getting their bank accounts shut down until the last several years.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-06-2024 at 11:02 AM.

thank god our fore fathers had the intelligence to invent the electoral collage , if not for it , los angeles , chitcago and new york would rule this country , BTW , I use to oppose the electoral collage until I understood it .....

fastford, if Trump wins the popular vote in a landslide, and does not get enough Electoral votes to confirm him as President, will you still be in favor of the Electoral College?

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Anyone, Anyone?

In all but two states, electoral votes are winner-take-all.1 The candidate winning the popular vote normally receives all of that state's votes. Maine and Nebraska have taken a different approach. Using the congressional district method, these states allocate two electoral votes to the state popular vote winner, and then one electoral vote to the popular vote winner in each congressional district (2 in Maine, 3 in Nebraska).

Hmmmm? Did I read that right?

Winner take all, except for those two states..... So, are they getting to change the rules again this time. Just start cleansing the internet of the actual law and truth and load it with Google based selective and censored information, maybe the electors get to make the choices instead of the voters????? biased political jealot electors of course.

At this point I'm not sure I even want to know how and who chooses electors.

I'm sure it's totally nonpartisan and completely fair though.

Do I? Bueller!!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-06-2024 at 08:35 PM.

Western Journal poll.

Are you voting against Biden?

Yes: 97% (374 Votes)
    No: 3% (13 Votes)

Nothing to see here!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Western Journal poll.Are you voting against Biden?Yes: 97% (374 Votes)No: 3% (13 Votes)Nothing to see here!!!
    I can't believe 3% are actually that dumb ?

Cool

[QUOTE=Rich_Storms;2480870]You suppose that 3% is part of the Pierce posse??

Actually, these are not rants. They are "elaborate, detailed, and informative replies.