Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 2025

lurker I don't look at Jan 6th as anything more than a massive amount of people that felt the elections were stolen and went basically peacefully only to get caught up in the new admins. setup in which they cried insurrection to deflect from the true purpose of the Jan 6th gathering. FBI and Antifa were all over this event making it look like what they wanted to call an insurrection.

From the very minute the elections were stolen, barricades, fences and razor wire were put up around the entire capital and white house area as they pretended those violent MAGA people were going to march on DC itself.

Jan 6th is a deflection that they could continue to use for the next four years as an effort to secure this nation away from the people.

All the crimes the left has done are turned around by them as crimes that the right is doing. They have stolen power and are lying, censoring, and intimidating the public by actually striking fear into people who might openly support Trump or the MAGA movement. Actual arrests are still being made on people who were not even at DC on Jan 6. All who were arrested and refuse to admit to made up crimes are still in jail to this day, over 3 years now. Most of them have never even been given official charges or even went to court. Those that have went to court have not even went to criminal courts, go figure, instead some have went to totally biased civil courts and not allowed to present evidence of innocence.

These kinds of actions have never happened in America and it's shocking that the media has gotten away with this fake narritive for so long. Sadly there are citizens that don't care, just as long as the Democrat party defeats the Rebublican party. Too many people miss the true reality that this is a war of evil against good. And the evil controls the Dem party and and also some of the Rep party. Maybe more than just some.

This is all good VS evil, not actually a political party war.

Cowboy Logic is a program that speaks out every Saturday about the Jan 6th prisoner situation and often have brief phone calls with actual prisoners, who have stories about their imprisonment that would make anyone sick, disgusted, and angry.

https://americasvoice.news/playlists/show/cowboy-logic/
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-22-2024 at 02:54 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Clayton, whatever opinion you might have about J6 --- I’m always up for a good ol’ fashion Revolution, so count me in.

Sadly some of the prisoners have committed suicide as they lost all hope in the nation. And some have even died from poor healthcare or none at all.

Thousands of hours of surveillance from government cameras and citizen cameras and cell phones, have been supressed. The speaker of the house promised to release many of these videos to the public, but stonewalling from GOV agencies has still not let most of them from being seen. They are insisting on blurring all the faces on these videos for some reason. And those reasons must be very incriminating against our own government. They don't want you to actually identfy the man standing outside firing a pistol up in the air. They don't want the actual conclusion of a DC cop shooting an unarmed woman dead. They don't want people to see the cops firing rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd, or the compression grenades that actually injured, deafened, and possibly even killed innocent citizens.

This whole Jan 6th thing is an instrument of a COUP, in my opinion.

A COUP that started on election day in November and all of the days leading up to J6.

lurker, there is a revolution going to happen, and count me in too, peaceful or not.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-22-2024 at 03:12 PM.

Clayton, so you think J6 was a total Inside Job? Without a doubt?

So are Project 2025 and J6 tied together in a round-about-way?

That was back in the 70s/80s….I’m sure they’ve cleaned up that union cesspool activity by now….right? Lmao.

Yep, one of them retired!

Hopefully, he'll renew his first mate license!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Clayton, so you think J6 was a total Inside Job? Without a doubt?
    It's so disturbing to say, but yes it was a total inside job. I'm not saying that some citizens didn't act out of line but I believe that they were influenced by the actions of infiltrants who tried to stur up the crowd. Many of the people can be heard chanting FED FED at some of the ones trying to stur up the crowd, such as Ray Epps, the man with the megaphone calling for people to go into the capitol. As they realized what was going down. Some fell for the trap. Many articles such as the ones showing the two busses of individuals changing into "different" clothing and going into the capitol building. These people had a job, and it was to make it appear that total chaos had broken out. Many of the people that entered the building are on film being peacefully led through the building by cops. Cops that eventually turned on the people.

What makes this whole thing stink is the fact that nobody is really allowed to defend themselves, and massive amounts of evidence on film, voice recordings, and proof that some that are arrested were not even in DC at all that day.

To this day citizens are still being arrested are far away as Florida or more. They always want to try and get people to admit to crimes they didn't commit, so the media can advance the narrative that our government was under assault by people who "think" the election was stolen.

Trump definitely needs to win

Rajflyboy, Can you tell me why Trump needs to win?

Easy......to save America from liberalism!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Easy......to save America from liberalism!
    No doubt about it ! !

I can save America from Liberalism too, so does that qualify me to be President?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I can save America from Liberalism too, so does that qualify me to be President?
    Wow, please do so!!! lurker what's your plan?? Can you save us from the globalist elites, the EU and United Nations Globalists, China, and the Marxism that has invaded our own government while your at it? Please take care of the pesky Muslim Brotherhood infiltrants while your at it!

And what about all of the militant illegals that will eventually have to be dealt with also?

Trump won’t win the upcoming Election.

So what do we do then?

Trump supporters need to be planning a little better for the inevitable.

lurker Trump won't win because?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Those dirty cowardly bastards ! ! You can tell by the way that they abused an innocent woman and child proves that they are scared to death. They are Democrat crookedly controlled so would one expect anything different ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    lurker Trump won't win because?
    As I’ve said before ---- he will not get the Electoral collage votes needed to win the election. Take that to the bank. Popular votes win him nothing.

Some facts to remember are that when Trump won in 2016 he got the most votes even in AMerican history with 66 million. Then in 2020 he actually got 74 million, which was the most votes ever.

Somehow he lost. I've been through almost all of the reasons why, put I will also add that dumpsters with countless thousands of ballots were trashed as the mail in system never even delivered them to be counted.

When you have out government working with the USPS it's not surprising.

If the election is fair Trump wins in an utter landslide, if the elections are still open to massive cheating them maybe Trump doesn't win. It will be fishy trying to explaininghow the Dems come up with 100 millions votes with only 50 million registered voters, ya think?

The number of Democratic voters is reported to be around 49 million. The Dems also carried the lion's share of registered voters in States that asked voters to declare affiliation, with 36 percent of voters declaring Democratic affiliation.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...oters-by-party
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-25-2024 at 08:15 PM.