Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 2025

Default Project 2025

Time to restore America and finally clean our government of the vermin who are trying to destroy it.

https://rumble.com/v425n1x-jtn-herit...n-project.html
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

What’s all of the hubbub in the links, Clayton? Your words, your thoughts? Cliffs Notes version if you would please.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Project 2025 is a plan to reshape the executive branch of the U.S. federal government in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.[2][3] Established in 2022, the project seeks to recruit tens of thousands of conservatives to Washington, D.C., to replace existing federal civil service workers it characterizes as the "deep state", to further the objectives of the next Republican president.[4] Although participants in the project cannot promote a specific presidential candidate, many have close ties to Donald Trump and the Trump 2024 presidential campaign.[5] The plan would perform a swift takeover of the entire executive branch under a maximalist version of the unitary executive theory — a theory proposing the president of the United States has absolute power over the executive branch — upon inauguration.[6]

The development of the plan is led by the The Heritage Foundation, an American conservative think tank, in collaboration with some 80 partners including Turning Point USA led by Charlie Kirk; the Conservative Partnership Institute including former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows as senior partner; the Center for Renewing America led by former Trump-appointee Office of Management and Budget Director Russell Vought; and America First Legal led by former Trump Senior Advisor Stephen Miller.[7][8]

Project 2025 envisions widespread changes across the entire government, particularly with regard to economic and social policy and the role of the federal government and federal agencies. The plan proposes slashing U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) funding, dismantling the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, gutting environmental and climate change regulations to favor fossil fuel production, and eliminating the cabinet Departments of Education and Commerce.[9] Citing an anonymous source, The Washington Post reported Project 2025 includes immediately invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807 to deploy the military for domestic law enforcement and directing the DOJ to pursue Trump adversaries.[10] Project Director Paul Dans, a former Trump administration official, said in September 2023 that Project 2025 is "systematically preparing to march into office and bring a new army, aligned, trained, and essentially weaponized conservatives ready to do battle against the deep state."[11]

Project 2025 consists largely of a book of policy recommendations titled Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise and an accompanying personnel database open for submissions. There is also an online course called the Presidential Administration Academy, and a guide to developing transition plans. Reactions to the plan included variously describing it as authoritarian, an attempt by Trump to become a dictator, and a path leading the United States towards autocracy, with several experts in law criticizing it for violating current constitutional laws that would undermine the rule of law and the separation of powers.[9] Additionally, some conservatives and Republicans also criticized the plan, for example in relation to climate change.[12]
    Sorry Clayton, I can’t get on the bandwagon.

Just so both of you know ---------- you both drive me crazy when you post links with no furthering substance, comments, or personal written input on the matter you are posting about.

A famous quote from Barbecueboy that I’ve saved, applies here.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Instead of just the hyperlink, tell us what you gleaned from the article and your own opinion.

No thanks, Lurker and BBQ I will keep using technology it's a lot easier. Wait until I start using A.I. You two will be really lost then. Cult45 the worst President ever. Leading candidate for the Republican party. Buford did you get any of those golden slippers? Did you see the event that he introduced the sneaker to the public. Sneaker "CON" I bet they "Conned" Buford for $399 for a pair of $20 sneaker.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-19-2024 at 08:05 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I will keep using technology it's a lot easier.
    So you’d rather use other peoples words and take the credit.

Sad, really sad.

Lurker what you just posted above is not my words at all. In fact you chose to post a distorted pack of lies from wikepedia. With many other sources along side that are attempting to destroy the actual truth and facts about Project 2025. wikipedia can be and is changed by the left wing.

Welcome to Wikipedia,
    the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
    Right near the top and in the center of the wiki page it says the above about the site itself.

Please tell me you are not choosing to beleive that distorted pack of lies that you just posted.

There are actually very few sources that are not from left wing propagandists. Would you think that the AP, NYtimes, and all those others are going to tell you the truth about Project 2025.

People that really know the meaning of Project 2025 know this is a fix for America, and that they DO NOT stand for dictators and the rest of this jibberish that wiki posted.

I stand for it 1000%. A man like John Solomon, or Charlie Kirk are telliing the truth about the project.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-20-2024 at 08:02 PM.

Oh please!! Newsweek? Is that soft enough to use as toilet paper?

Default I'll bite, you run with it. What’s all of the hubbub

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Lurker what you just posted above is not my words at all.

Clayton, OK then, I'm wrong. So I’ll ask again --- You tell me about Project 2025, without posting links, your words, your thoughts? Cliffs Notes version if you would please.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Time to restore America and finally clean our government of the vermin who are trying to destroy it.

https://rumble.com/v425n1x-jtn-herit...n-project.html
    lurker I posted the above video that actually starts discussing Project 2025 with Solomon discussing it, at about the 1:10 mark, I implied I approved of the video and the concept. Videos have a web address and I can't quote a video, I can just post the address and leave it to the viewer.

I did see after I posted the video that there are many outlets trying to distort and discredit the concept.

It's my opinion that the government must be cleaned up and the voting system is broken. So nothing will be fixed without a plan.

The constitution actually states that the people accually have the right to recall people in government such as the house, and senate. This present power grab seems to keep things like this unknown, thus they remain above the laws and constitution. It needs to end.

In the case of California, it is so far gone that they can't even recall the governor, as shown a couple years ago. Madmen like Gavin Newson have taken total control and if other states continue this pattern the nation is over.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-20-2024 at 08:21 PM.

So in short, “Project 2025” gives way to a Revolution sort of like J6.

Interestingly enough, I’ve posted the below quote a few times, and to my dismay, no comments.

Quoting from our Declaration of Independence ---

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and provide new guards for their future security."
    I guess very few understand what it means.

Default Post 11

A union slug borrowing others stuff and claiming it as his own is nothing new for guys like him……somehow I feel like there are multiple tools, rolls of tape,zip ties etc. in the tool box tuning up all of those Japanese bikes.
    All just “borrowed “ from the job I’m sure.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    No thanks, Lurker and BBQ I will keep using technology it's a lot easier. Wait until I start using A.I. You two will be really lost then. Cult45 the worst President ever. Leading candidate for the Republican party. Buford did you get any of those golden slippers? Did you see the event that he introduced the sneaker to the public. Sneaker "CON" I bet they "Conned" Buford for $399 for a pair of $20 sneaker.
    Lurker and BBQ? So now we are two people?
    And they wonder why? Lmao.

Cool

In my many decades of working experience I've noted that union workers like to use the word AQUIRE to explain how they came across possessing something that they really stole ! !

I knew an older guy that acquired gas from his job site every chance he could( contractor on a nuclear power plant)…..and would brag to the neighbors about how they all did it and the bosses looked the other way.True story.

That was back in the 70s/80s….I’m sure they’ve cleaned up that union cesspool activity by now….right? Lmao.