Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project 2025

Again, Clayton, you’re talking about the Popular vote. No way does Trump get enough Electoral Votes to win in 2024. Bank on that one.

Again I say you must get popular votes before you can even get electoral votes. Who would be getting these popular votes other than Trump?

Are you saying our election is as simple as heads I win, tails you lose?

The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, or another choice I'm not going to come out and say on here.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I might add that Haley appears to be going to keep running as Independent. To try and take votes from Trump.

She can damage the Reps far more than the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Again I say you must get popular votes before you can even get electoral votes.
    I’d say Trump DOES win the Popular vote, but doesn’t win the Electoral College votes. i.e.; Hillary in 2016.

Why does he not win them also? Polls say he leads about all swing states, as they insist on calling them.

Rigged pssibly? Again.

Default Read, Who are the Electoral College Electors

It is my opinion that the Electors of the Electoral College, perhaps say, Trump has to much personal and Political baggage.

----- They are the only ones who actually vote for President, which they do at the meeting of the electors (the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December).

Are there restrictions on who the electors can vote for?

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their States. Some States, however, require electors to cast their votes according to the popular vote. These pledges fall into two categories—electors bound by State law and those bound by pledges to political parties.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the Constitution does not require that electors be completely free to act as they choose and therefore, political parties may extract pledges from electors to vote for the parties' nominees. Some State laws provide that so-called "faithless electors" may be subject to fines or may be disqualified for casting an invalid vote and be replaced by a substitute elector. The Supreme Court decided (in 2020) that States can enact requirements on how electors vote. No elector has ever been prosecuted for failing to vote as pledged. However, several electors were disqualified and replaced, and others fined, in 2016 for failing to vote as pledged.

It is rare for electors to disregard the popular vote by casting their electoral vote for someone other than their party's candidate. Electors generally hold a leadership position in their party or were chosen to recognize years of loyal service to the party. Throughout our history as a nation, more than 99 percent of electors have voted as pledged.

The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has compiled a brief summary of State laws about the various procedures, which vary from State to State, for selecting slates of potential electors and for conducting the meeting of the electors. You can download the document, "Summary: State Laws Regarding Presidential Electors ," from the NASS website .

If the electors vote for President, why should I vote in the general election?

During the general election your vote helps determine your State’s electors. When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you aren’t actually voting for President. You are telling your State which candidate you want your State to vote for at the meeting of electors. The States use these general election results (also known as the popular vote) to appoint their electors. The winning candidate’s State political party selects the individuals who will be electors.
    https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/electors

2016 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2016

2020 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020

The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, ---
    What fraud, and by whom, the Electoral College Electors?

Remember before you post, I am not talking about the Popular vote. Which you say was rigged/fraud in 2020.

What fraud? Huh, I must take a time out after that. You believe there was no fraud?

Now the electors themselves are going to determine who wins elections? That's total corruption.

Is it not law that when a candidate wins the popular vote, that the electoral college is required to go by that?

What I really believe, all along, is that you don't want Trump to win, that simple. That is your choice.

The people's votes help determine who is selected as electors, so you think the electors themselves could control elections?

People are asking why vote then?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-03-2024 at 02:33 PM.

Clayton, my answers to your questions are below, read “Answer:”

What fraud? Huh, I must take as time out after that. You believe there was no fraud?

Answer: I believe there was some Election interference in 2020, but to what degree I don’t know.

Now the electors themselves are going to determine who wins elections? That's total corruption.

Answer: If you read what I posted in the quote and the links, then your answer is Yes, and it explains it better than I can.

Is it not law that when a candidate wins the popular vote, that the electoral college is required to go by that?

Answer: No.

What I really believe, all along, is that you don't want Trump to win, that simple. That is your choice.

Answer: I think Trump winning in 2024 is a bad choice, mostly because the baggage and drama he brings with him. If he wins, I’m OK with that and will roll with it.

The people's votes help determine who is selected as electors, so you think the electors themselves could control elections?

Answer: Yes, that’s the way its written and the way I read it. Quoting from the links I provided --- “ There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their States.”

People are asking why vote then?

Answer: People have asked that for as long as I remember.

Now that you have a better understanding of the Electoral Collage and the Electors ---- back to my Question that you didn’t answer.

The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, ---
    In the upcoming 2024 Election, "What fraud, and by whom, the Electoral College Electors?"

Remember, if what you are thinking RIGHT NOW is wrong or just not right to you ------ Hillary beat Trump in 2016. Why? Because she won the Popular Vote.

Clayton, you still here?

Are you ready to Abolish the Electoral College System?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Abol...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Default This is a good read- Suggest reading it all.

61% of Americans are in favor of abolishing the Electoral College. 2020’s tension-filled election cycle may demonstrate why.

“The Electoral College creates distortions in political campaigns and voting outcomes most people would find objectionable,” says Dr. James McCann, political science professor at Purdue.

“Smaller states are overrepresented, and states that aren’t “swing states” (like Indiana) get little to no attention from presidential and vice-presidential candidates during campaigns.”

The disproportionate influence of swing states (and the resulting attention given to those states) is one of the main criticisms of the winner-take-all system. For example, 94% of 2016 campaign events occurred in just 12 states, while two-thirds of the events took place in just six states.

“Furthermore, the fact that a candidate who leads in the popular vote would not become the next president seems illegitimate on the face of it,” says Dr. McCann.

He pointed to cases like George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump in 2016, both of whom lost the popular vote but still won the Electoral College. A total of five US Presidents have now come into office despite losing the popular vote.
    Outgrowing the Electoral College - https://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark...toral-college/

Yeah I'm back, but I must say that this supposed baggage is all manufactured BS. He is the best choice hands down, I'm totally convinced. I've actually watch dozens and dozens of his rallies and gatherings and the people are massive in numbers who all feel the same way.

There is no actual baggage, just a lying media and political party creating whatever they can to keep him out of the white house.

If an honest man can be crushed by manufactured baggage, then why would anyone ever stand up to the swamp ever again?

What policies do you kind fault in? I would be glad to hear what they are supposed to be.

Why have elections if electoral colleges are controlled?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Whatever system hurts the Dem party they soon try to destroy and change it as outdated, blah blah blah....

When you can bring millions of voters I can see them coming up with this idea. All of their ideals are designed to bring an end to the constitution and American way of life. If only more people could realize their being played. And now AI is even politically controlled.

Sorry lurker but so many articles have an agenda that I can see what their angle is before reading them.

I hardly ever post an reference unless it is not the usual left wing sites, they all parrot each other often to the word.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-03-2024 at 02:49 PM.

Let's go back to 2020 election. Did any states electorals not go with the popular vote? Of course not. 2020 was a COUP by way of the election and the real insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Remember, if what you are thinking RIGHT NOW is wrong or just not right to you ------ Hillary beat Trump in 2016. Why? Because she won the Popular Vote.
    Sorry lurker but they cheated and in reality did not cheat enough, and I believe completely Trump won the popular vote in 2016 also.

I'm not going to let the news networks decieve me into what to beleive. I've read too much to be a fool. Why do you think censorship is out there so much? To keep people from learning the truth.

Hello from Mike Lindell,

frankspeech.com

Paper Ballots mean Election Integrity

If we want to restore election integrity, we need to return to paper ballots, a hand count, same day voting, voter ID and signature verification–like our peer democracies in Europe.

Nearly all European countries ban mail-in ballots for in-country voters. They also require voter ID, have same-day elections, hand count the ballots and have the results by 10 pm.

Why?

In the 1970s, most European countries loosened their elections to allow unrestricted mail-in ballots and after a couple election cycles, they realized election fraud was rampant and no one trusted the results.

They quickly banned mail-in ballots, reinstated strict voting rules and went back to paper ballots. Today, no one questions their election results.

In fact, recent elections in El Salvador, Argentina and Taiwan ran paper ballot elections and had the results that evening. Funny you don’t hear any accusations of voter fraud.

We, on the other hand, went the other way.

We weakened the election system by illegally changing election laws, deploying drop boxes and expanding hackable voting machines.

We inserted a sufficient number of fraudulent ballots to ensure victory for an illegitimate candidate.

We manipulated vote tallies with coordinated cyber intrusions.

We experienced a coordinated censorship campaign by media, social media and the federal government (see Twitter files).

It was a well-organized campaign, one needed to pull off a crime of this scale. The last thing the GOP, DFL, the UniParty and the Deep State want is for the American people to freely and fairly choose their elected officials!

A majority of American people now believe that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election.