Thread: N.Y.C. Boycott

Unhappy N.Y.C. Boycott

Patriotic American Truckers that are able to are not going to be delivering any loads to the city as a protest to the ruling of a crooked Judge against the Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump. I suppose teamster union drivers which are mostly unpatriotic Demorats will still be proudly putting in their time along with some of the bigger cut throat companies that have new and foreign drivers that don't know any better hauling whenever possible.

Unfortunately I think pay checks will be more important right now. This inflation is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Patriotic American Truckers that are able to are not going to be delivering any loads to the city as a protest to the ruling of a crooked Judge against the Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump. I suppose teamster union drivers which are mostly unpatriotic Demorats will still be proudly putting in their time along with some of the bigger cut throat companies that have new and foreign drivers that don't know any better hauling whenever possible.
    Much shame to the unpatriotic teamster union drivers!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Unfortunately I think pay checks will be more important right now. This inflation is real.
    Not according to the administration, getting all the illegal aliens into the nation is the top priority!

I know that doesn't make ANY sense, but it's the way they believe.

I forgot about Trump, but he's just a close second.

Very true Buford

The massive numbers of criminal illegals in NYC now as causing the little shops on the city streets to close. There are streets in NYC that used to be completely full of traffic, now almost empty as nobody feels safe to even walk on the streets. And 43 large hotels are sold out completey each year the government pays the hotels to house the illegals. Illegals that many are on the streets stealing and assaulting people, even the cops.

What is going to happen to NYC? Decent working honest people are all leaving.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-09-2024 at 08:27 PM.

Rumor has it Trump has an honest shot at Winning NY this year

The most amazing that I have seen in a while is how the farmers in Europe clogged up city streets and dumped tires and manure all over the streets. They even sprayed liquid manure all over the sides of government buildings as a form of protest ! Our U. S. media was told not to even show any footage of the protests because they did not want to give the U.S. farmers and truckers any ideas !

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Rumor has it Trump has an honest shot at Winning NY this year
    For the worlds sake we can only hope so !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The most amazing that I have seen in a while is how the farmers in Europe clogged up city streets and dumped tires and manure all over the streets. They even sprayed liquid manure all over the sides of government buildings as a form of protest ! Our U. S. media was told not to even show any footage of the protests because they did not want to give the U.S. farmers and truckers any ideas !
    The Globalists/United Nations are trying to purposely create a food shortage and are making policies meant to destroy European farmers and the USA too. These people will always have anything they need, to HEEL with the farmers, the citizens, and the people of the world. Heck they want to kill off most of humanity and that is no conspiracy theory.

Speaking of New York, this is just sickening!!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/men-sh...ews&tpcc=email

And the owner of the house gets arrested????

TikTok Influencer Coaches Illegal Immigrants How to Abuse Legal Loopholes, Invade and Steal US Citizens' Houses

https://www.westernjournal.com/tikto...ent=2024-03-21

If you have a house that you are not living in, this is becoming a real problem. More so in big city areas, but you just never know, it could be anywhere in the country.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-21-2024 at 01:52 PM.

N.Y. State never ceases to amaze me. Now the quiet town of Hamburg south of Buffalo is in the news because officials stormed into a mans house and sedated and removed his pet alligator of 30 years swat team style against his will. It is said to be a political stunt to secure the liberal vote but it has created more distain than favor among most of Western N. Y. The man had a $120,000 addition built to his house specifically to accommodate " Albert ".

That is just wrong.