Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Factors Contributing to the Labor Shortage
    Early retirements and an aging workforce

As of October 2021, the pandemic drove more than 3 million adults into early retirement. In all, the number of adults 55 and older being detached from the labor force due to retirement grew from 48.1% in Q3 of 2019 to 50.3% in Q3 2021.

Additionally, the share of older individuals within the U.S. population is steadily increasing and it’s likely this trend will continue. This shift is partly attributable to the fact that younger generations are having fewer children compared to their predecessors, resulting in a progressively older, and diminishing population.

https://www.uschamber.com/workforce/...labor-shortage
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

We hear every day from our member companies—of every size and industry, across nearly every state—they’re facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that we have 9.5 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.5 million unemployed workers.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    We hear every day from our member companies—of every size and industry, across nearly every state—they’re facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that we have 9.5 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.5 million unemployed workers.
    And here I thought the "Un-documented Workers" were to fill that gap in the workforce. Guess the Democrats can have it both ways.

The ranks of retirees are growing much faster today than the number of new workers, ushering in an unprecedented graying of America that will reshape our workforce and economy.

For the past 50 years, the baby-boomer generation, born between 1946 and 1964, have worked through the American labor force like a big meal inside an anaconda. As they age, the workforce is becoming older than ever. As they retire, they’ll push the worker-to-retiree ratio lower than ever

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...force-economy/

One must take note that after the COVID shutdown and overextended unemployment benefits many workers decided the government was a better source of income than working.

Speaking of COVID far more people past working age died than working age people.

Let's not twist reality. The work age numbers are there and the graphs I posted are proof. We don't need to be abusing reality to justify letting millions of illegals just walk in. And like I said these illegals are mainly working age.

SS that union ss worked for could hire some of these fine upstanding criminals and free loaders.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Ss does work hard with the all the cutting and pasting to look enslaved, I got to give him that….he forgot to tell you how many of those early retirees were union cats. That would mess up the whole union job good/all others bad mantra though wouldn’t it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    One must take note that after the COVID shutdown and overextended unemployment benefits many workers decided the government was a better source of income than working.

Speaking of COVID far more people past working age died than working age people.

Let's not twist reality. The work age numbers are there and the graphs I posted are proof. We don't need to be abusing reality to justify letting millions of illegals just walk in. And like I said these illegals are mainly working age.

SS that union ss worked for could hire some of these fine upstanding criminals and free loaders.
    Wouldn’t that make it freeloaders hiring freeloaders?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Nice pivot but strays completely away from your original statement…….the human jobs being replaced by the machine or AI are the union culture and overpriced labors in its fault….you’ve priced and struck yourselves out of business sir.

The only person pivoting is you. Have enjoyable day at work. You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed. I know it will be hard for you to grasp.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-24-2024 at 09:06 AM.

You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed.
    As I never click your YT links, I only get about ¼ of what your posting are about. I can at least follow your plagiarized cut and paste postings, so there’s that.

---- to see where the country is headed.
    I know where it’s headed. Right in the shi#@er, mostly because of people like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    ---- he forgot to tell you how many of those early retirees were union cats.
    He also forgot to tell us about all of the Union FORCED retirees’ like the UAW workers and United Rubber workers union from here in my town.

The only person pivoting is you. Have enjoyable day at work. You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed. I know it will be hard for you to grasp.
    You envy people that work hard don’t you? Us non union slug working stiffs normally have weekends off silly…..about the only work today will be making up a batch of vinegar sauce for next week. After that it’s a golf buggy ride to a fishing hole with the grandkids and watching 18d bring it to victory lane tonight at golden isles from the recliner over a bowl of grilled amaretto shrimp and chili cheese grits……what’s a union Baron like yourself got on tap for today? Trip to Costco for free samples? A timeshare sales pitch for free steak dinner at Ruth Christ? Whatcha got?

Default Post 33

Details, details….those don’t matter to the indoctrinated.

Wouldn’t that make it freeloaders hiring freeloaders?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

They elect them too!........Cult46!!!

Default Today 2/25/04 - Sunday Morning w/ Jane Pauley

UAW President Shawn Fain came off as a real cut throat di#k, arrogant a$$hole, greedy pri#k. No wonder Barbecueboy doesn’t like ss12’s unions.

Story here - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-...abor-movement/

Full video here - https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/j1pq...rFzMJKnEVYwSg/

After watching the Good Morning show this AM.

If unions have their way, they will be the death of today’s manufacturing as we know it ---- they will price items out of reach for the normal everyday person.

Thanks for nothing ss12 and Shawn Fain.

They got theirs…..all that matters.

They got theirs.....S.O.B. I didn't get anything that isn't not right, that's not fair. Those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Unions just drives the prices up on everything. I would rather support the cheap Chinese products and support the communist Chinese party of China, F the American worker and those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) unions. Got it!!