Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I would rather support the cheap Chinese products
    Like the grandkids dirt bikes and the tools in the tool box.

Do as I say, not as I do. Right ss12.

ss those Chinese products may wind up poisoning you to death someday, and you'll never know what product it was even in.

Advice, don't swallow any of your tooth paste.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-26-2024 at 01:15 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Lurker, keep hating on the American work force and I will keep supporting them. What kind of racing dirt bike do my grandkids have? Chinese or Japanese. Please give me the name of the American racing dirt bikes manufacture.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Buford, I didn't post "I would rather support the cheap Chinese products" Lurker changed the wording in my post. Go back and read my original post #40.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Buford, I didn't post "I would rather support the cheap Chinese products" Lurker changed the wording in my post. Go back and read my original post #40.
    Hmmmmmmm, really?????

Original post, in context -

They got theirs.....S.O.B. I didn't get anything that isn't not right, that's not fair. Those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Unions just drives the prices up on everything. I would rather support the cheap Chinese products and support the communist Chinese party of China, F the American worker and those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) unions. Got it!!
    Lie much, retired Union worker?

What kind of racing dirt bike do my grandkids have? Chinese or Japanese.
    Chinese, Japanese, Asian ---- whatever, its not from the “Made In USA” label.

lurker, I'm lying, why didn't you post the entire post? Because you knew my post was a reflection of truth on YOU. I'm the only one on here supporting the American work force. The union sets the standard for the American workers.

Lurker posted: Chinese, Japanese, Asian ---- whatever, its not from the “Made In USA” label.

There is no American Dirt bike manufacture. I will buy American products even if it cost a little more.

Lurker, what was your purpose of starting this thread? Was it to support unions or not?

“ the union sets the standard for the American worker”…….lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,and some dam morris.

No wonder you cut at past kool aid man…..you should probably stick to others words instead of using your own if you actually believe any of that.

The union sets the standard on how to make a deal and then go back on said deal that they made themselves…….there’s a word for it that escapes me at the moment.

Thanks for that laugh SS, that’s a doozy…..union sets the standardahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker, what was your purpose of starting this thread? Was it to support unions or not?
    Not sure what his purpose was but some of what he has posted has ripped the scab right off the well worn knees of the union culture…….it’s been some great reading.

ss There are no American made dirt bikes?

https://cobramoto.com/

I don't know much of anything about dirt bike racing, so maybe Cobra is not the choice of the pros?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-26-2024 at 07:59 PM.

As far as unions workers representing the best of America's work force, that is just the opposite overall.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-26-2024 at 07:58 PM.

Default Post 48.

ss12, you’re a funny man.

Hurts so good…….

Don’t forget Barbecueboy, the Union drivel that ss12 spews is a direct reflection of who ss12 really is. No hiding from that. No amount of lying will make it go away either.

Union setting the standards

Nov 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor (7203.T), opens new tab said on Wednesday it is raising the wages of nonunion U.S. factory workers just days after the United Auto Workers union won major pay and benefit hikes from the Detroit Three automakers.

Have a good day at work!

US unions winning big gains amid ‘Great Reset’ in worker power

Increased militancy after pandemic sacrifices and tighter labor market contributed to impressive contract deals in the last year

Steven Greenhouse
    Tue 24 Oct 2023 06.00 EDT
    Call it the Great Reset. Across the US, labor unions are winning surprisingly large contract settlements as workers have reset their expectations to demand considerably more than they did just a few years ago, and that has in turn pressured many corporations to reset – and increase – the pay packages they are giving in union contracts.

The result has been a wave of impressive – sometimes eye-popping – union contracts over the past year, far more generous than in recent decades. In August, 15,000 American Airlines pilots won pay increases of 46% over four years. In a huge labor confrontation last summer, 340,000 Teamster members at UPS won raises of $7.50 an hour over five years, with drivers’ pay climbing to $49 an hour and part-time workers receiving a pay increase of 48% on average.

After a three-day strike earlier this month, 85,000 Kaiser Permanente workers won raises of 21%, as well as a $25 minimum wage for Kaiser’s workers in California. In March, 30,000 Los Angeles school district workers – bus drivers, cafeteria workers and teachers’ aides – won a 30% wage hike over four years. In Oregon, 1,400 nurses at Providence Portland hospital secured raises between 17% and 27% over two years.

Let the crying began.

US union membership rate hits fresh record low in 2023 -Labor Dept - https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/u...pt-2024-01-23/

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hurts so good…….
    I’m still cracking up over --- but, but, but, “I didn’t post that”