Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Shelton????

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Maybe he stopped at an even worse Barber College than usual and was too embarrassed to show us his new do.
    Post of the year

I want to see Kovac with hair extensions or Todd Turner with cornrows. Then you'll think Ben's is not as bad as it could be.
    8/13/16

Essex with long a$$ grey dreads.

Now you're getting into the horror movie stuff!

I enjoy listening to Ben, the whole crew does great together………my wife calls it the Johnny Bravo cut, and it’s a term of endearment. Not a slam at all. She loves Ben on the call too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This thread sure did get off in the weeds quickly regarding Ben's hair ...

Ben is pretty sexy but we can live one night without him.

My bride says it’s the hair and the guns that give him the Johnny Bravo appearance…..she loves when he’s on the call.

Ben Shelton is without a doubt the best pit reporter I have ever watched! When he is not there it shows. The guy that took his place for one night absolutely sucked. My opinion and don’t care if anybody “approves”. They can’t touch Howard The Duck!! That is a lighthearted nickname Ben! You kick ass!!!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

The Johnny Bravo analogy is spot on BBQ.
    8/13/16

bens #1 fan is ben. anytime his ego/id is not running wild hes just faking his humility. when he tries to light up his coworkers i cringe every time. i never need to hear him again. let his roids and his pictures of his house that he posts be enough. DJ is way better. Benny boy go back to memphis, pump iron, and leave us be plz!
    Last edited by ftfiowa; 03-09-2024 at 07:05 PM.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    bens #1 fan is ben. anytime his ego/id is not running wild hes just faking his humility. when he tries to light up his coworkers i cringe every time. i never need to hear him again. let his roids and his pictures of his house that he posts be enough. DJ is way better. Benny boy go back to memphis, pump iron, and leave us be plz!
    I picture you as a scrawny bald man. Just a guess.
    Rogaine and some barbells will help.
    8/13/16

I bet he would make a killing if he had his own tee shirt trailer. Bennie skull wigs, plastic head set with a real mic. Some xx and xxx tee's for all his fans. What else could his fans ask for ? O snap, I know. Wall posters. Hang one next to the bathroom mirror then get a spot light to hang one on your ceiling. When momma looks up she'll scream thinking it's Bennie. I get 30% Ben, get you on a few hoods with that headset and smile. WooHoo

We can all like who and what we like but let’s face it…… Ben and the gang have turned up the volume on dirt racing coverage to 11 and we are all better off because of their efforts.

I don't really care one way or another about the characters, but I haven't seen the benefits of the twisted volume knob. The dlm club is now more exclusive. I've never been the members only type.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The dlm club is now more exclusive.
    And that one of the things that turns me off about today’s DLM’s. I’ll take 80’s DLM racing and socializing at the track, pre internet, any day. Guess I’m showing my age.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I've never been the members only type.
    Even when I was a traveling crew member, I wasn’t a members only type.

I follow alot of racing related pages/ characters on social media and I have yet to the pictures you speak of (not complaining about it either). Makes me wonder what a guy is looking for when he stumbles upon them.

Thinking Ben Shelton is on steroids might be the funniest thing I've ever read on here, he's like 150lbs soaking wet.

how would you know about his house unless you follow him on social media?I’ve heard Shelton likes to post about his RV and house and all that, but you can live a greater life of luxury when you don’t have kids.

i dont think theres a worst broadcast team than the lucas oil broadcast. i dont know how you "grew up in the sport" and are that clueless at every race.