Thumbs up Hales Corner Speedway - Hales Corner, WI - 1989 WOO ALMA Late Models. Video

Hales Corner Speedway
    Hales Corner, WI

1989 season
    World Of Outlaws American Late Model Association

Super Late Model feature Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj14p-A4GuM
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

That sure was a classic battle between " Chargin " Charley Swartz and "King" Billy Moyer.

Thanks for that video Nathan. I was just a couple of years into the Late Models at that time and I loved those cars and the competition back then. Had aspirations of being another Moyer, Purvis or Freddy Smith. Never happened but I still look at my '85 car that sits behind my shop in it's sad burned up state from our CA fires a couple years ago and smile at the memories.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Thanks for that video Nathan. I was just a couple of years into the Late Models at that time and I loved those cars and the competition back then. Had aspirations of being another Moyer, Purvis or Freddy Smith. Never happened but I still look at my '85 car that sits behind my shop in it's sad burned up state from our CA fires a couple years ago and smile at the memories.

For me the late 80's thru the early 90's (87-93) were the best-looking cars. Today's cars with the plastic front nose are ugly. I love the old sheet metal front nose with the metal bar hoop out of the front nose of the car. Put the driver back in the car and make them boys wheel it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1