Default Road Trip through GA

We are going to be driving south for SB and will be stopping somewhere in Georgia for a Sat night..is there somewhere from Atlanta or farther south to pull off and catch a race? We will be there on the 23rd of March....any thoughts or advice is appreciated!

Senoia about 40 miles south of Atlanta on I-85 is having flat track motorcycle event that night.

Sort of on the way. WoO at Summertown, TN and Ultimates at Elkin, NC.

I'm trying to sell the 'mid-way' stop in Tennessee, but, im being told that's not far enough south! We are going to be making it to Atlanta, at a minimum. I'm just hoping for a fix of some sort!

If you’ve never drove in Atlanta on a Saturday night trust me you going to hate it I’d suggest finding a hotel on the outskirts and make sure you don’t get off down in the hood.

Hey I forgot to mention in previous post you’ll love the Summertown/Ethridge/Lawrenceburg area for the WoO event just watch out for Amish buggies it is a large Amish community and well worth riding through sightseeing for a person that has never been to that area.

Swing on by to Dawsonville and stop at The Dawsonville Pool Room to get a bite to eat and enjoy all of the racing memorabilia while there.

Winder-Barrow Speedway will be racing that night, 1/4 mile bullring!