Thread: FLO Racing 2024

Default FLO Racing 2024

Has anyone else noticed FLO Racing is pairing down their weekly streaming options? Just saw they have chosen not to renew with one of my local tracks, Bridgeport Speedway, NJ for this season. Not sure if the fact that Bridgeport did not reschedule a High Limit race for 2024 has anything to do with it?. The initial beauty for me for watching FLO only a few years ago, was the ability to watch some obscure track, in the middle of no where, on a Wednesday night with a Chet Christner announcing. Those were broadcasts from tracks that I only read about and thought, "Boy I would like to see a race there someday?" It now apprears that FLO Racing is leaning toward streaming only certain sanctioning bodies, and larger races and are starting to abandon the GRASS ROOTS dirt tracks. It would not surprise me to see High Limit/FLO buy the LOLMS next year as has been rumored? Your thoughts?

Maybe the track chose not to have their races streamed any more or are choosing a different service.

According to Bridgeport's Facebook post, FLO elected now to renew the track in 2024.

Dont worry after this class action lawsuit, I'll use my money to get more races.

They have plenty of options available for a great price.

Could be that there weren't enough viewers to justify the expense to have staff at the track to produce it....

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    They have plenty of options available for a great price.
    100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Could be that there weren't enough viewers to justify the expense to have staff at the track to produce it....
    Bingo……………….

Do you realize at most of these 1 day regular races they have 1 camera man. The rest of the cameras are put up around the track by him. The feed is sent to someone back at the place that switches between the cameras. So there is really only 1 guy at the track. Technology has changed big time.

Da mn shame, Bridgeport has put on some of the best racing you will see the last couple years..