Default Laken not Lincoln!

What a buffoon!

As soon as someone puts the screws to him, he goes off the rails!

Of course, we who are realists, see it every time!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    What a buffoon!

As soon as someone puts the screws to him, he goes off the rails!

Of course, we who are realists, see it every time!

At least that one guy rained on his parade a bit, before they arrested him.

How sickening that was, 81 standing ovations from the Commie section and all. The whole party is off the rails....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Buford posted: At least that one guy rained on his parade a bit, before they arrested him.

First sorry for Steve Nikoui lost son. But Steve Nikoui is supporting Cult45 who considers his son to be a Loser and a sucker.

Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.

Shortly after the publication of The Atlantic report, one unnamed senior official with the U.S. Department of Defense and one senior U.S. Marine Corps officer confirmed the 2018 cemetery remarks from the above report in interviews with The Associated Press (AP). According to the AP, the official had firsthand knowledge of Trump's remarks, and the officer had been told about them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If you were talking about Biden, Snopes and all the rest would totally debunk your entire post.

And in this case rightly so. You don't have Trump on video saying no such.

A pack of liars and corrupt news orgs. going with more fake news. You bought it again!!

I see you're none to the wiser for yet another day....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-09-2024 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford posted: At least that one guy rained on his parade a bit, before they arrested him.

First sorry for Steve Nikoui lost son. But Steve Nikoui is supporting Cult45 who considers his son to be a Loser and a sucker.

Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.

Shortly after the publication of The Atlantic report, one unnamed senior official with the U.S. Department of Defense and one senior U.S. Marine Corps officer confirmed the 2018 cemetery remarks from the above report in interviews with The Associated Press (AP). According to the AP, the official had firsthand knowledge of Trump's remarks, and the officer had been told about them.
    Steve Nikoui supports America, there is no such thing as a "cult45" that's total BS.

What is the AP? One thing it is not is a supporter of America as founded.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

1. Zero proof such remarks were said,

2. Apples to watermelons.......typical of TDS patients!

BREAKING: Biden apologizes for calling Laken Riley's killer an "illegal" "I'm not gonna treat any of these people with disrespect. They built this country."

The befuddled old crook had it right the first time when he said illegal. One of the few things he did get right.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Further analyzing the remarks Biden just doubles down on his being insensitive. He didn't apologize to the family and friends of Laken Riley for getting the name wrong. The poor girl was the victim of a vicious crime which should have never been allowed to happen. Then in his remarks he has to play the dead Beau card, yet again. He's just an @ssho!e plain and simple.

I wonder how the black people felt about the "they built this country" remark. I thought that was on the descendants of the slaves, right? Or was it union labor? Or was it women in the work force? Now we have competing credentials for who actually built America. Apparently it now belongs to those entering illegally. Pander pander pander.

How about apologizing to all the stupid stick and ball fans out there. There may have been some who actually thought USC football coach Lincoln Riley was murdered. Yeah, that part is sarcasm.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Illegals did not build this country. The settlers and pioneers built the country.

And Joe is lying as usual. With what he says is building we will lose everything we did build.

SS , I think you just like stirring the pot , after reading your post for years , Its hard for me to believe your as dumb as the majority of the dem liberal freaks , could be wrong though ,

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Once again outright lies. One would have to be a certified idiot to beleive all of that propaganda.

The left continues accusing Trump and MAGA for what they themselves have actually been doing for years now.

I the constitution was still enforced JB and the whole leftist cartel would be arrested for their ongoing crimes.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-14-2024 at 01:46 PM.