Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

If you believe you have to do it to win, you can't afford not to
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

i can't believe we are seeing this again. Many 4m threads from 2016 and 2018. just have no clue what think. and i have some experience with lab testing.

this just defies logic for all parties and scenarios.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

It’s broke……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They can run lucus per dirt trackr daily on you tube. He confirmed with lucus.

Gus Fancher gonna have to change his tire dope recipe so nobody gets caught.

Kenny Wallace interview with World Racing Group CEO Brian Carter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mFNy2UV9o
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Thumbs up

Jason Feger's take on the ordeal. 1:00.35 video. 1 hour & 35 seconds.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live?...92132273574360
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    NO. Thay can't race Lucas either. Lucas Oil & WOO have a deal if there is a tire infraction in one series that suspension is for both series.
    That's only if they got busted doing stuff with the pools, which they didn't. Lucas doesn't use blue ridge labs for a reason, its been apparent for years now why they don't.

Jason Feger's take on the ordeal. 1:00.35 video. 1 hour & 35 seconds.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live?...92132273574360
    Wish they'd post this on their YouTube channel. I wouldn't view Fcbook if it was the last form of communication.
    8/13/16

Default Tire testing.

I still stick to my story that just about every track does have people that dope their tires up.When the tire dopers go out onto the same track that other clean drivers race on ,The clean drivers make same contact to the same track the tire dopers use.This is kinda like touching something that will infect you example covid 19 fetenal drugs you get the picture?To prevent this you need some kind of protection say gloves, mask ect..To keep from getting infected.Drivers have no kind of protection from touching the same surface of the dopped up tires..Sooo they are going to get tire dope onto their clean tires...One other thing these situations need to be tried in court but the sactioning bodies have protection from being challenged they say you can not compete while in litigation against them.One other thing all you drivers need to ask the series that test if they will go cut a plug of dirt out of the track after all races are completed and have that plug tested .....This is just my opinion of the situation...

NO. Thay can't race Lucas either. Lucas Oil & WOO have a deal if there is a tire infraction in one series that suspension is for both series.
    From the DIRTRACKR youtube.

"**Quick update** After I recorded this, I did get confirmation from the Lucas side that all three are good to race Lucas events and are not barred because of the World of Outlaws penalties."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Igh43f2Ykc

If the system is so flawed why hasn't the flaws been subjectively opened already? Guys are saying it flawed over and over but yet know one has said WHAT those flaws are. If a guy knows it's flawed then they MUST know what the flaws are right?
    I doubt the labs are racers themselves. They are chemists by trade, most likely don't even know what they are testing, they just report that this thing and thing are the same or this thing and that thing aren't the same.

Plenty of other people have been caught for tire stuff but this time seems to be raising a stink because of Bobby. Nobody seems to care about Moran or Bronson in this situation.

Default tire test?

I still stick to my story that just about every track does have people that dope their tires up.When the tire dopers go out onto the same track that other clean drivers race on ,The clean drivers make same contact to the same track the tire dopers use.This is kinda like touching something that will infect you example covid 19 fetenal drugs you get the picture?To prevent this you need some kind of protection say gloves, mask ect..To keep from getting infected.Drivers have no kind of protection from touching the same surface of the dopped up tires..Sooo they are going to get tire dope onto their clean tires...One other thing these situations need to be tried in court but the sactioning bodies have protection from being challenged they say you can not compete while in litigation against them.One other thing all you drivers need to ask the series that test if they will go cut a plug of dirt out of the track after all races are completed and have that plug tested .....This is just my opinion of the situation...No one can ever challenge this in court because the series always say Well if you take us to court you can not race for us,One day that someone will break through and take them to court..Just think about most races have lower class cars that race on the same nightWho knows who doped their tires up..YOU CANT TELL ME THAT RUBBER DOWN ON THE TRACK WILL NOT TRANSFER TO TIRES!One more thing some tracks allow dif tire manufactors to compete in the lower divisions and also some street stocks require DOT LEGAL TIRES ALSO SOME OF THE PACK VEHICLES HAVE FUEL LEAKS,HYDRAULIC LEAKS. SEE LOTS OF DIFF FACTORS...
    Last edited by crownman25; 03-14-2024 at 12:17 PM.

"Plenty of other people have been caught for tire stuff but this time seems to be raising a stink because of Bobby. Nobody seems to care about Moran or Bronson in this situation."

Thought the exact same thing. Everyone should listen to Kenny Wallace's interview of Brian Carter. It is obvious he did not want his 2023 champion to be one of the three. It pained him that all three failed the tire test. I have always said, if it is "YOUR GUY" who gets caught, the "conspriracy theories" come out in full force.

If it was that easy for the tire to pick up "stuff" from the surface. Shouldn't more than three tires be contaminated?

Quote Originally Posted by jp631989 View Post
    If it was that easy for the tire to pick up "stuff" from the surface. Shouldn't more than three tires be contaminated?
    Wasn’t even all on the same night. Some teams just fell victim to the latest snake oil salesman and feel stupid now.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

jp how many tires got tested that night?if they want to do this right all cars that cross the checkered flag should be checked..

all I can say is cut a plug from the track scrap the rubber off and see what it test if it has tire dope on it every competitors tire is in that rubber..volusia had some good rubber streaks...go to court present in front of a jury and see what they think...
    Last edited by crownman25; 03-14-2024 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    jp how many tires got tested that night?if they want to do this right all cars that cross the checkered flag should be checked..
    Exactly. When they only check top 3, this is what you get. The guys that are struggling to make speed don't run top 3 and don't get checked.
    I also agree with everything from hydraulic fluid, gear lube, transmission fluid etc from farming equipment, push trucks and lower class cars, track officials just throw a few scoops of dirt on it and have the racers pack it in. If a tire is up to temperature, it's gonna absorb those contaminates.
    8/13/16