Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Bobby Pierce Suspended for tire infraction at Volusia.

Bobby Pierce Suspended for tire infraction at Volusia.

Pierce
    https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...MB53Id0zwAnVns

Moran & Bronson
    https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...led-tire-tests
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 03-12-2024 at 01:50 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Moran and Bronson too.

They suspended two of their own with this one.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Is the 30 day suspension from date of infraction or today?
    If it’s from the infraction race night/ the 30 days will be up by the next race at Summertown, Tn.

I would think Lucas Oil would welcome Bronson back??

It's 30 days or 4 events, whichever is longer.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Bobby Pierce Suspended for tire infraction at Volusia.

Pierce
    https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...MB53Id0zwAnVns

Moran & Bronson
    https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...led-tire-tests
    Wonder why there was 2 separate announcements. More to come?

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Wonder why there was 2 separate announcements. More to come?
    Bronson and Moran were caught at a Dirtcar race on Feb 13. Pierce was caught at a WoO race on Feb 16 would be my guess.

The 2 shows at FC are going to hurt.
    8/13/16

You can get Chemical from the tracks water truck. Or from a motor blown from another racecar. So many defferent ways of getting chemicals that will not let you pass a tire test. I believe there is a lot more going on here then we know. If this stands i will NOT SUPPORT a Lucas race again. These are the hardest working drivers in racing getting a bad name. Not good for our sport for sure. Any buddy could get a chemical on anyone's tires if they wanted or did.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    You can get Chemical from the tracks water truck. Or from a motor blown from another racecar. So many defferent ways of getting chemicals that will not let you pass a tire test. I believe there is a lot more going on here then we know. If this stands i will NOT SUPPORT a Lucas race again. These are the hardest working drivers in racing getting a bad name. Not good for our sport for sure. Any buddy could get a chemical on anyone's tires if they wanted or did.
    Why not Lucas? This has nothing to do with that series lol

Good thing it was a world of outlaw/dirtcar race.

I must of read something wrong. I was under the impreesion this was a Lucas thing. I am sorry for that. I am just not a big fan of drama to our sport that is growing fast and now its given a black eye. Bobby, Moran and Bronson getting worst.

https://www.facebook.com/angie.pierce.9659
    Angie Pierce
    To start We want to let all of our fans and racers know we are completely innocent of tampering with any tires at any time. But that’s not why I’m putting this out, I’m putting this out to demand that the truth be heard. We are determined guilty because of a test result from a very questionable lab. We are given a second sealed sample at every event we are tested, however WRG/WOO do not take into consideration a secondary test result using the second sample! Why??
    Why even cut a second sample to keep if they don’t consider it? Lucas Oil refuses to use the lab in question, Blue Ridge Labs and chooses a more reputable lab instead. Why then should it not be allowed and permissible at the drivers expense to have a second opinion? So this is exactly what I’m asking for is a second opinion! If you were diagnosed with a terrible disease you would search a second opinion, this is a detrimental disease to not only Bobby’s, Devin’s and Kyle’s livlihood but their entire reputation as well! This could all be changed and the truth prevail if a second opinion was considered. So folks this is where you come in. We need our voices heard, whether you are a fan of these guys or not, we as a racing community need to stand up for not only these guys but for the truth and the future of our sport! If we don’t make a stand this will cost more innocent drivers in the future. This will be you one day, and if it is don’t you want at the least a second opinion with the second sample that is available? Please speak up! You can start by emailing Brian Carter and demanding we fix this broken system in the future, even if it doesn’t change the outcome for these guys, it will keep from this happening more in the future! Email him at bcarter@dirtcar.com and
    Reach out to Sam Driggers
    sdriggers@dirtcar.com
    Thank you!
    Let the truth be known!

Tire rule……lol

But wasn’t the finish exciting? Race results a few weeks after the race has concluded keep me on the edge of my seat every single time…….I’ll pass on reaching out to cigarette Sam to solve the problem….Be like reaching out to him to sponsor a stop smoking campaign.

Real question here is we’re any outlaw or dirt car tshirts burned or harmed in any way?

Sorry to hear about all of this farce…..there has to be a better way.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Due to the violation, Pierce has been disqualified from the event and fined, in total $8,400 — $1,000 fine, $400 tire analysis fee, and loss of $7,000 in prize money from that event — and suspended from all World Racing Group events for 30 days or the next four completed events in the World of Outlaws CASE Construction Late Model Series schedule (whichever occurs last), and the loss of 294 Series Owner and Driver points for the 2024 season.

So Moran failed on the 13th, but won on the 16th without failing.

See he knows he didn't need those cheater tars. Lol

The financial penalties seem negligible but to go from first to 23rd by losing 294 points and missing four more events is a tough row to hoe.

No mention of swimming pools, freezers and/ or heaters? I thought that was the secret to tire cheating today.

And your Hell Tour Champion in 2024 is Bobby Pierce.

I'm going to guess he will be doing a Outlaw schedule and not the World of Outlaws

Is that you Bob??? Chemicals from a water truck? Really? It would be on everyone's tires.

Rule enforcement applies to all. Some get caught and some get away with it. LUCAS has to enforce rules or lose all credibility.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!