Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic had a significant impact on inflation, leading to fluctuations in the pace of price increases. The economy lost 2.9million jobs during Cult45's pandemic, the unemployment increased from 1.6% to 6.3%. Cult45 campaign promises was to decrease the U.S. trade deficit, but he increased by 40%. Cult45 increased the federal debt from 14.4 trillion to 21.6 trillion.

A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that, on average, Democratic presidents grew the economy by 4.4% annually, compared to 2.5% under Republicans.
    Job creation, income growth, and other economic measures have consistently been stronger under Democratic administrations.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker here are some examples. Challenging Election Results: Trump’s refusal to concede the 2020 election and his baseless claims of widespread voter fraud undermined public trust in the electoral process. His attempts to overturn legitimate election results through legal challenges and pressure on state officials raised concerns about the integrity of democratic norms.
    Attacks on the Press: Trump consistently attacked the media, labeling them as “fake news” and undermining their role as a check on government power. A free press is essential for a healthy democracy, and such attacks erode public confidence in accurate information.
    Disregard for Civil Servants: Trump’s administration saw a high turnover of civil servants and officials who disagreed with his policies. His disdain for career professionals weakened the institutions that rely on their expertise and impartiality.
    Embracing Authoritarian Leaders: Trump expressed admiration for authoritarian leaders like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un. His praise for their strongman tactics raised concerns about his commitment to democratic values.
    Financial Conflicts of Interest: Trump’s refusal to fully divest from his business empire while serving as president raised ethical questions. Profiting from public office can undermine trust in democratic institutions.
    Impeachment Proceedings: Trump faced two impeachment trials during his presidency. While he was not removed from office, these proceedings highlighted allegations of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
    Erosion of Norms: Trump frequently disregarded established norms of presidential behavior, from using Twitter to attack opponents to bypassing traditional channels for decision-making. Such actions can weaken democratic institutions over time.
    Despite these challenges, it’s important to recognize that American democracy has endured. The guardrails—Congress, the courts, the federal system, the press, and the civil service—have held, preventing a complete erosion of democratic principles.
    Thanks for posting your examples.

And know reading forward I am going off of the specific definition of the word, Democracy, that I looked up on-line from several places. I’m not sure I buy those specific examples are Trump “trying to destroy” our United States of America Democracy specifically ---- but if you think they are, and you read the definition of Democracy that way, that’s your opinion, and I will live with it.

Personally, I think your examples are Democrat or Liberal parroted talking points that are regurgitated until you buy them. I read where others do, and agree with you, so I can fully understand where you are swayed in your way of thinking. Its your sources of News type information being anti-Trump biased. It comes down to you being anti-Trump for some reasons in your own head, and I’ll live with your opinion.

Like, mean Tweets --- they are or can be offensive to some, but in the end, they aren’t “trying to destroy” our Democracy.

Personally, I think we have bigger fish to fry that leads to destroying our Democracy. One example would be Term Limits for every office just like the President. That’s a start.

fastford, Cash for Clunkers was one of the worst economic blunders in the used car auto industry.

Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic
    Trump gets too much blame for the Pandemic, when the real criminal in the debacle was Fauci.

Four years on, COVID damage remains while Fauci & Co. pay no price - https://nypost.com/2024/03/18/opinio...-pay-no-price/

Rand Paul demands Fauci, NIH scientists disclose pharmaceutical royalties - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...ical-royalties

Four years later, COVID-19 shutdowns remind us the government is the ultimate tyrant -

But Wolf <Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf> would not stop at two weeks. After his initial 90-day emergency declaration was set to expire, he extended it for over a year. During that time, Wolf ignored his own legislature’s votes to limit his power. He defied a federal judge’s ruling that his actions were unconstitutional. After 15 months, Pennsylvanians ended Wolf’s authoritarian reign through a successful ballot initiative, limiting a governor’s ability to use emergency powers.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/cov...-20240318.html

So, ss12, was Democratic Govener Tom Wolf “trying to destroy” our United States of America Democracy?

Here is something I read in the comment section of an article I was reading on Cult45.

Talented and well-practiced in every vice, a stranger to compassion or empathy, a liar and a cheat so complete in perfidy that he has elevated his dishonesty to hold it up as an ersatz moral principle, violent, so long as he can order someone else to do the dirty work, grotesque in body, graceless in action, in possession of a wounded self-regard so colossal as to smother any spark of grace, treasonous, not only to country, but to every ally he has ever had, the poisoned fruit and rankest flower of racism and contempt for women, and utterly devoid of shame for his moral and spiritual bankruptcy.
    That is your leader. That is to whom you give your money. That is who you follow and laud. That is whose banner you willingly carry. Why? Because he is a mirror, not a lighthouse. You see yourselves in him. He is what you would be, if you had inherited money and could shed the last vestiges of conscience and shame.
    No, I do not “respect your choices,” nor do I admire your loyalty and dedication to this mirific, demoniac vision. You have demonstrated not only a lack of civic virtue, loyalty to the Republic and to the rule of law, but a willingness to engage in violence and sedition at his slightest expressed wish. And you will never, ever admit you were wrong.
    Because you see your dark, twisted, resentful dreams in him. And to renounce him is to renounce yourselves.”
    ~ Advocatus Peregrini
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Like I said, ss12, its your sources of News type information being anti-Trump biased.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....0.fV314vA6a5Q

And ss12, your latest bit is plagiarized all over the web --- so its not just you that plagiarizes others. Kind’a makes more sense now about you anti-Trump’ers and your wealth’s of anti-Trump hate. Birds of a feather flock together, don’t ya’ say.

Dodo birds……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker in case you haven't noticed I have been anti-cult45 since 2015. 154 historians vote that cult45 was the worst president EVER. I was glad to see historians agreed with my assessment of cult45.

https://people.com/historians-rank-d...-again-8592411

Lurker, Cult45's vice president (Pence) is not even endorsing him. That should tell you how bad Cult45 is.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-19-2024 at 07:26 AM.

So you were the one he was talking about grabbing by the puddin on the hot mic? 2015 ish?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic had a significant impact on inflation, leading to fluctuations in the pace of price increases. The economy lost 2.9million jobs during Cult45's pandemic, the unemployment increased from 1.6% to 6.3%. Cult45 campaign promises was to decrease the U.S. trade deficit, but he increased by 40%. Cult45 increased the federal debt from 14.4 trillion to 21.6 trillion.

A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that, on average, Democratic presidents grew the economy by 4.4% annually, compared to 2.5% under Republicans.
    Job creation, income growth, and other economic measures have consistently been stronger under Democratic administrations.
    and no mention of the effects of the china virus before and after in your examples , either way , 2/3rds of the country disagree with your analyses as far as the effects on there personal life , and put it squarely on ole sleepy,s watch .....

Lurker in case you haven't noticed I have been anti-cult45 since 2015. 154 historians vote that cult45 was the worst president EVER. I was glad to see historians agreed with my assessment of cult45.

https://people.com/historians-rank-d...-again-8592411

Lurker, Cult45's vice president (Pence) is not even endorsing him. That should tell you how bad Cult45 is.
    Of course you can find 154 biased historians that hate Trump. I imagine they are busy updating Wikipedia with what they want the truth and facts to be.

You and the historians sure are smart!

Aren't you the one that is always calling people gullible, when all the time you keep posting news that one would be gullible to believe?

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Ss why do you ignore articles like lurker just posted in post #64, and answer by changing the subject to more Trump propaganda and lies?

You base your life on lies and discard reality. I can't seem to understand your mindset.

I do see this Cult45 garbage does exist, and it's created by leftists that are determined to destroy Trump with lies. These people are allowed to cry cult by freedom of speech, a total abuse of true freedom.

You never have a word about COVID unless you can twist it to your narratives. Focusing on lies makes it harder to focus on the truth?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-19-2024 at 01:58 PM.

Buford, if you want to support a rapist, conman, fraudster, tried to overturn an election, a person who has 5 children by 3 different mothers, pays prostitute for sex, sells national nuclear secrets, and whatever else I'm missing please do so. Remember candidate's matter. Good luck with your candidate. Please donate to your candidates, the "billionaire" needs over 450 million dollars.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-19-2024 at 09:30 PM.

Buford, if you want to support a rapist, conman, fraudster, tried to overturn an election, a person who has 5 children by 3 different mothers, pays prostitute for sex, sells national nuclear secrets, and whatever else I'm missing please do so. Remember candidate's matter. Good luck with your candidate. Please donate to your candidates, the "billionaire" needs over 450 million dollars.
    I must keep asking, Why do you believe these lies? There is no evidence or proof, just leftist judges, prosecuters, jury's etc that comply with the witch hunt agenda.

Show us some proof!! Not some idiot on you tube parroting lies from the medias. The medias show no proof, they are in on the witch hunt.

Don't you want America to be saved? Quit listening to fake news....

The 450 million is not legit, are you really wanting mob rule like this?

Buford, this one is for you. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EIWIaZpB0xs

At this point, I'm not going to open the video. You always post propaganda and lies. I don't enjoy looking at these propaganda flicks. And you really do believe them? That is something I don't understand.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-20-2024 at 05:34 PM.

Buford, it was a testimony from a witness (with strong ties to Cult45) in the Biden's impeachment hearing today. The republicans wanted to get the truth out.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-20-2024 at 05:37 PM.

Buford, it was a testimony from a witness in the Biden's impeachment hearing today. The republicans wanted to get the truth out.
    No they want everything but the truth. Speaking of the Biden impeachment trial though, those are real documents and actual proof of the Treason's of Cult44 and cartel. Actual proof on paper, the kind that scared Hunter off again. He should be going to prison for ignoring subpoenas, right? You know like the ONE that Peter Navarro just went INTO prison for yesterday. He is standing up for himself and his country by the way, and was not even convicted of any crime. They have in prison because he supported the JAN 6th people who were also jailed for no charges. Not for selling out to Communist China like Cult44 has been doing for many years. Talk about injustice and an injustice system controlled by the GUV.

The wanted to get the truth out? Don't make me puke a second time, of course the RINO faction wants Trump destroyed, even if by lies.

You sell out to our enemies for years and you get elected president, You try to stop our government for selling out and you get an election stolen out from under you and patriotic people as well as christians attacked and their lives destroyed.

It's time to end this evil Trump 2024, the only choice.

Put all of that in your bagpipe and smoke it. It's called the truth and exposing the real criminals.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-21-2024 at 01:07 PM.