Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

ss12, a lot of people in Politics take advantage of other people.

And for the record, the Republican party was ruined well before Trump. Case in point, Bush I and II. Another case in point would be, the Democrats, taking advantage of the poor, the under educated, and also minorities. Both points in my opinion are much worse than Trump. Secondly, Bush II trashed our Democracy with 9/11 Homeland and Patriot securities acts that a much worse than anything Trump ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    President Biden: "just the other day this defeated looking man came up to me and said: Mr Big Guy I need your help. I'm in crushing debt. I'm completely wiped out."

Biden responded: "Donald, I'm sorry. I admit I should be the one guilty of high crimes, and that we framed you
    Thank you ss, I changed some of your misspellings. hahahahahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Lurker I agree with what you replied about the Bush's. But the Bush's never tried to overturn our government, and neither were they impeached unlike Cult45 who was impeached twice in one term. Definitely why Cult45 was determined to be the worst president of all times. The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.
    I’ll gracefully disagree.

Lurker, what I really dislike about Cult45 is how he is taking advantage of gullible good people and how he has ruined the republican party.
    I haven’t seen this much dancing since gene gene the dancing machine…….you just got gonged SS for this epic deflection of the real question……in case you forgot, lurker asked you what he did before he became prez to make you hate him.

Dance pixie, dance.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I just chalked up the forgetful fuax pas that Trump touched him in the no-no place in 2015.

Lurker I agree with what you replied about the Bush's. But the Bush's never tried to overturn our government, and neither were they impeached unlike Cult45 who was impeached twice in one term. Definitely why Cult45 was determined to be the worst president of all times. The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.
    Trump didn't try to overturn the government, he tried to stop it from being overturned, but the fix and COUP of our government was in, and stuck.

Write that on your chalkboard 100 times, you dunce.

Buford, keep sending Cult45 your S/S check. The Billionaire needs your check. Typical republican always wanting to take the working man's S/S check from him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Buford here is another republican you can attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8SI5FK9fQ

Buford, keep sending Cult45 your S/S check. The Billionaire needs your check. Typical republican always wanting to take the working man's S/S check from him.
    It's not about money, it's about saving this nation. And Dems are destroying it.

Besides I don't send money out to any of them. You are so clueless, while Joe is taking your money, you foolishly want to blame anyone except him.

Who's taking the working man's S/S check from them? Trump is fighting to keep S/S and it's the liars that would take it from the people.

ss every single lie the Dems and it's media says, you repeat on here as true.

Joe now wants the Baltimore bridge paid for by taxpayers, so there they go taking again....

You pay for the illegals everyday also.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-28-2024 at 02:04 PM.

I haven’t seen this much dancing since gene gene the dancing machine…….you just got gonged SS for this epic deflection of the real question……in case you forgot, lurker asked you what he did before he became prez to make you hate him.

Dance pixie, dance.

Chuck Barris would have arms like Hulk Hogan with all the gongs on ss posts!

ss you are dismissed from class!!!!

I think all his education was graded on the curve!

He sure holds a youthful look very well though! hahahahahaa