Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Lincoln Project was started in 2019 by a number of prominent Republican operatives who opposed Trump’s presidency and feared the direction their party was taking. They faced charges of self-dealing and ineffectualness — both of which they heartedly dismissed. And along the way, the group raised tens of millions of dollars, in large part because of the splashy web and TV ads it ran going after the sitting president and his family in visceral, personal ways.

They raised tens of millions of dollars from wealthy republicans donors. The RNC only has 8 million dollars.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker most of your information was from 2021 and the people they were having problems with are no longer associated with the Lincoln project. The Lincoln Project is still successful raising funds from republican donors who care about are democracy.

Lurker are you now supporting Cult45?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Care about democracy? That belief is for low information voters who suck up to anything the pathetic left spews out. Dems can only run of sex, abortion and Democracy garbage. Think that will get them elected? Good luck

Once again, whatever the loony left accuses the conservatives of doing, they are doing. Especially the democracy. Watch what these lunatics do if Trump wins. It will make the legitimate protest of Jan 6 look like child's play. Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker are you now supporting Cult45?
    Not a fan of hack wannabe conservative super PAC’s that are nothing more than RINO’s and support Biden. Nothing more than that.

----- are democracy.
    I think you meant “our”?

I’d love to here your definition of “are democracy”?????

Lurker, the only rhino's in the republican party is maga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP278wVIskA
    Last edited by ss12; 03-17-2024 at 08:04 AM.

And just like that the song “ send in the clowns” starts coming from my tablet speaker…….good morning SS.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How about it ss12, your definition of “are democracy”?????

Lurker, the only rhino's in the republican party is maga.
    I'll bite, tell me more.

Good morning BBQ how was your sales during the spring break? Friday night was pretty wild here. My oldest daughter's family is flying in on Wednesday. The wife has a bunch of plans for them.

Lurker, Democracy is a system of government where state power resides in the people. It encompasses various forms, including direct democracy, where citizens directly participate in decision-making, and representative democracy, where elected officials act on behalf of the populace. Key features include freedom, voting rights, and protection of individual rights.

Former Vice President Pence has refused to endorse Cult45!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n/73009021007/

Lurker, Democracy is a system of government where state power resides in the people. It encompasses various forms, including direct democracy, where citizens directly participate in decision-making, and representative democracy, where elected officials act on behalf of the populace. Key features include freedom, voting rights, and protection of individual rights.
    I get that.

But what is it about both Parties that infringes on our Democracy. I say that knowing both Parties fu@k with it all of the time, and you’ve said Trump fu@ked with it too. And the Democrats parrot talking points about infringing on our Democracy.

Weird isn’t it.
    Last edited by lurker; 03-17-2024 at 03:24 PM.

That shouldn’t be a shocker to anyone.

Good morning BBQ how was your sales during the spring break? Friday night was pretty wild here. My oldest daughter's family is flying in on Wednesday. The wife has a bunch of plans for them.
    We had a good week….weather pretty good and seeing a bunch of lobster tans on some folks that don’t spend a bunch of time in the sun,lol.

Enjoy the island life as long as possible, if it’s anything like here ( and I know it is)the rates are fixing to explode……put you some sunscreen on sir…thank me later.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Abe Lincoln would be appauled by these clowns using his name (the Lincoln Foundation) for what they are doing. Total hypocracy...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-17-2024 at 08:37 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ, glad to see the Biden's economy did you good this week. LOl The island was packed with spring breaker, and there was a lot of families here also. Friday night the collaged kids were having a lot of fun. They were still going at 4 in the morning. I went out to see what was going on. I heard a scream and then a big splash someone made it in the pool. I just laughed and went back to bed. That was the only bad night.

The wife and I already have good tan but we have started using sunscreen. The grandkids will definitely have some on. As far as the rates here they start going up the first of March. We met the owner of this condo last year and we told him that we were planning on come back for 2-3 months this year. He asked us if we would be interested in renting this place. He indicated he just wanted someone in here just to watch this place and if something break to let him know. We told him what we could rent another place for, and he said I will beat that. We pay the same amount for the three months. The owner has been a great to work with. We did have somethings break and he has gotten fixed as soon as possible. We have the same deal for next year. The island is not for everybody, if you don't like to walk or ride bikes stay away.

The Dems and RINOs make a joke of Democracy. They use the word Democracy like they own it, yet their actions are not Democratic at all. They have excluded the people almost completely.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n/73009021007/
    That's great news. With an endorcement like his who needs endorcements?

Still don't get this Cult45 BS. ss have you heard of the COUP2020?

Buford who would want an endorsement of a Vice President who had the balls to defend our democracy especially if you were the one trying to destroy it.