Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have seen Richards work his tail off since the days of Rodney Combs. He is all business, you have to be. My 70 employees hated me most of the year until the holidays. During business hrs, lol, usually a minimum of 12 hrs a day sometimes including sundays. Unless you were a customer, I had no time for you or small talk. That time wasn't making me money. For all of you that never had a successful business you won't understand any of the above. For those that did, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Try talking to mark after the races and he is done with business he will stop and talk. If it's during his business time and it's not related to business, he won't be trying to be friendly.

i doubt this has to do with racing performance or Richards being too tough to work for. I have no idea what it is, but it has to be something drama driven. So see if we find out. Maybe or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    i doubt this has to do with racing performance or Richards being too tough to work for. I have no idea what it is, but it has to be something drama driven. So see if we find out. Maybe or maybe not
    You’re right but the people on social media are blaming it on that.

No speculation but something happened, considering Hudson didn’t leave for another ride. Normally when you leave the workplace, you have something else lined up. This doesn’t sound like the case..considering he has no concrete plans yet.

The timing suggest more than a difference in goals for future. If it was that kind of thing it would've taken place in the off season, not after returning from speed weeks at the beginning of a new year. Nope, something happened but only those closest know for sure the details. I've known many successful business owners who weren't tyrants and didn't make everyone hate them on a daily basis. I've also worked for men who thought because they were paying you that they could treat you and talk to you anyway they saw fit. Sure everybody has an off day and yes, "Time is Money", but there is a balance that can be struck with effort. I don't know Mark personally, I've never met him, but the company I use to work for had dealings with him and from that I decided to go a different way. I don't wish him any ill will and I hope things improve for everyone involved and that wisdom is gained. How many wins did Rocket1 have in GA/FL this year?
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Well said Henry…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????