Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default T Mac out of Paylor car, into Rocket

As per DoD who all but confirmed.

Nothing wrong with the Paylor car except the driver. Now the problem has been removed and sent over to Rocket. If I was the Bradshers, I would take a hard look at Mike Marlar, if he was interested.

Carson Ferguson is the new driver at Paylor Motorsports.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Nothing wrong with the Paylor car except the driver. Now the problem has been removed and sent over to Rocket. If I was the Bradshers, I would take a hard look at Mike Marlar, if he was interested.
    Who would want a recent 2X Lucas champ driving their car. Longhorn pulling that factory support for their golden boy was a back stab to Paylor.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Who would want a recent 2X Lucas champ driving their car. Longhorn pulling that factory support for their golden boy was a back stab to Paylor.
    I'm not sure Longhorn pulled factory support. Maybe Tim didn't want to be the guinea pig any longer.

So does he wind up in the Richards car/smile?

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I'm not sure Longhorn pulled factory support. Maybe Tim didn't want to be the guinea pig any longer.
    Sheppy and Riggs brought more money to the table too.

Crazy how this is all playing out. Sheppard leaves Rocket house car ends up in the Longhorn house car. T-Mac leaves Longhorn house car either by his own omission or by Longhorns choice but, ends up in Rocket house car.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-16-2024 at 04:37 PM.

I think it will be interesting as to how this works out. I don't see T-MAC as the rim rider he once was. Many races were won by Sheppard and Hudson up against the wall the past few years. Seems that's where the Rocket 1 shines sometimes. Timmy has even stated before, that's not his cup of tea. We'll see if he's capable of running that style of racing once again. He was good at it in his younger days. Maybe he's still capable. That car seems more fit for a young hard charger. Not someone who keeps the car straight and runs the middle to bottom. No dis on McCreadie. Just seems the Longhorn fits his style a lil better.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I think it will be interesting as to how this works out. I don't see T-MAC as the rim rider he once was. Many races were won by Sheppard and Hudson up against the wall the past few years. Seems that's where the Rocket 1 shines sometimes. Timmy has even stated before, that's not his cup of tea. We'll see if he's capable of running that style of racing once again. He was good at it in his younger days. Maybe he's still capable. That car seems more fit for a young hard charger. Not someone who keeps the car straight and runs the middle to bottom. No dis on McCreadie. Just seems the Longhorn fits his style a lil better.
    It will be interesting. Richards has made it clear in the past that the drivers are to drive the car, not worry about the car staying together (he says that's his job). Being told that would change any drivers mindset, you'd think.

My thoughts as well.

I agree with your thinking too. Highside

T-MACS program had stalled for performance for a while whether it was lack of support from longhorn or something within team/team communication who knows. Paylor motorsports gave timmy good equipment. Timmy can still drive. Rocket has the car and resources and team members so this was an upgrade for Timmy. I'm no fan of rocket not that there junk just prefer longhorn. Can Timmy make the rocket go? Yes he can as he drove them for years under sweetners deal. Can he still make them go? We'll soon see. Going to be different for me adjusting to seeing him in rocket house car. Good luck to all involve!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

It'll be interesting to see if the "instant a$$hole just add Rocket house car" applies to Tim. I doubt he'll be driving over people for position the way that car possesses other to.

So Huddy, Sheppard and Eckert are all ***holes?
    Is their anyone you don't hate?
    8/13/16

So Huddy, Sheppard and Eckert are all ***holes?
    Is their anyone you don't hate?
    No, he’s miserable.

Maybe Mark Richards wanted a driver that had a lot of experience on all the tracks on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    T-MACS program had stalled for performance for a while whether it was lack of support from longhorn or something within team/team communication who knows. Paylor motorsports gave timmy good equipment. Timmy can still drive. Rocket has the car and resources and team members so this was an upgrade for Timmy. I'm no fan of rocket not that there junk just prefer longhorn. Can Timmy make the rocket go? Yes he can as he drove them for years under sweetners deal. Can he still make them go? We'll soon see. Going to be different for me adjusting to seeing him in rocket house car. Good luck to all involve!
    Team hasn’t been the same since Phil left

Offical as of this afternoon.

So Huddy, Sheppard and Eckert are all ***holes?Is their anyone you don't hate?
    Hudson, Sheppard and Josh all drove over people for position.