Logan Martin Rallies for CCSDS Arrowhead $5,000 Victory

WEST PLAINS, Mo. (03/19/24) – Logan Martin collected his first win of the 2024 season on Friday night at Arrowhead Speedway with his Adams Construction No. 36 Hughes Towing / Mr. Dent Collision Repair / XR1 Rocket Chassis / Cornett Thunder Racing Engine entry.

From the eighth-starting spot, Martin bested the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) foes at the Oklahoma oval to bank the $5,000 payday.

“(I was trying to) make those guys make mistakes,” Martin said in Victory Lane on Friday night. “I was able to poke my nose in there, show my nose and get them guys thinking. They made a couple mistakes, and I threw a couple good sliders and was able to set sail on that cushion. (The) track was right tonight. I was able to come from eighth to win ... in Super Late Model racing, that’s pretty good.

“Thank you to my family, my team, my sponsors, and everyone who makes this all possible.”

Following the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series to the state of Oklahoma, Logan Martin was one of 40 Super Late Models checked in at Arrowhead Speedway (Colcord, Okla.) on Friday afternoon for the Triple Threat event.

Stopping the clock fourth-fastest in his qualifying group, Martin finished runner-up in his heat race, which placed him on the fourth row for the 35-lap feature. Quickly marching his way into the Top 3, Logan executed a perfect slider for the lead on a lap 21 restart.

Martin paced the remaining 14 laps in the $5,000-to-win feature to score his first victory of the season and 12th-career CCSDS triumph.

Hoping to score another $5,000 payday at Springfield (Mo.) Raceway on Saturday, Logan rolled off from the fourth-position in the 40-lap main event and finished just outside the Top-5 in sixth.

Logan currently sits second in the Comp Cams Super Dirt Series point standings.

Full results from the weekend can be found at www.COMPDirt.com.

Currently next on the schedule for the Missouri racer is an April 6 visit to Old No. 1 Speedway (Harrisburg, Ark.) for the 2024 edition of the Cow Patty, which posts a $5,000 top prize.

Logan Martin would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Adams Construction, Hughes Towing LLC, Midwest Sheet Metal, Mr. Dent Collision Repair, Integra Racing Shocks, Southern Hills Auto Plaza, Rocket Chassis, AIM Services, PPG, Cornett Racing Engines, Capital Signs, Schoenfeld Headers, Capital Signs, and MyRacePass Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Logan Martin, please visit his internet home at www.LoganMartin36.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)