Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    SS too bad you don't live in Michigan, the GOV is offering $500.00 for each illegal that you house into your home!!!! Just more of your American Dream for ya!!!
    No wonder Detroit is such a Sheethole ??

SS too bad you don't live in Michigan, the GOV is offering $500.00 for each illegal that you house into your home!!!! Just more of your American Dream for ya!!!
    Detroit…….” rock city”…….and not the kiss song.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It isn’t much, but I can drag a few grills up for the weigh in. Do I have to go to Illinois?

I thought his UNION was making you a bbq wagon?.....no??? lolol

Speaking of Chicago......weather sure is nice here in the south, aint it!

I would hate my union job too, if it was less than 60 degrees when I went to work.....so theres that!

BBQ, here's your new rig!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-12-2024 at 09:27 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Union quality written all over that one I tell ya……..🤣

I think I’ll just stick with the junk I have.

The union welding shop charged so much for the trailer, the top was found on side of the road!....go figure!

BTW......sure was nice high 70's and a good little breeze here in J-town! Shorts and t-shirt was the proper attire, on my day off. Most of my Fridays are the same!!!

Still hate my self-employed job though......roll eyes!

Don't blame you one bit BBQ, that buggy looks a bit wokish!!!

Cool

Don't blame you one bit BBQ, that buggy looks a bit wokish!!!
    That would be just the thing for a Joe Biden campaign rally. For all the more people that show up, it should be ample to handle the flow !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    First of all, I have worked all my life to get where I'm at. Nobody has given me anything. Things I have, I have earned by going to work every day. I have made a lot of good choices in my life. I have done jobs nobody else wanted to do. You are living your lives because of the choices you have made. You can live life the way you want to that's your choice but don't hate on other who made different choices and are living a good life.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.
    this statement also makes one wander , If a person works hard all there life to get what they want and make great choices along the way , then what is the significance of the union ??? by your logic , you didnt need them any way , so why PAY them ??? oh wait , got to support them big union bosses that maybe helped you get what you wanted ...

Very well said fastford.

Then add in this little gem.

The daughters are already taking care of.
    Funny, ss12 hates Trump and everything Trump stands for, but ss12 is “taking care of “ his daughters like Fred Trump took care of Donald.

Ooooh, the irony!!!!!!

Lurker, how funny but there is a big difference, my daughters are very successful and don't need mommy and daddy money. "The daughters are already taking care of", and they did it all on their own just like mommy and daddy did!!
    Last edited by ss12; 04-15-2024 at 08:03 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker, how funny but there is a big difference, my daughters are very successful and don't need mommy and daddy money. "The daughters are already taking care of", and they did it all on their own just like mommy and daddy did!!
    Do they have union jobs? Part of the union culture other than your involvement raising them? There is a reason for my question. Answer honestly please.

One daughter has never been in a union, but her husband is. The other daughter has been in a union but has taken a company position and her husband I'm not sure if he is in a union or not. He works for the city but not sure if his position is union or not. And yes my union job helped paid for their higher education to help them be successful.

Thanks for being honest…..they sound like smart kids.

My apologies, ss12. Good for your daughters.

Apologies accepted; we raised our daughters to be financially independent.

So what you’re saying is that they learned from your mistakes of being on the union teet???lol.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Always cool to be proud of your kids for whatever reason.

all children need and should get help from there parents , unions or not , that said , I was able to put my daughter in a church based pre=school at age 4 , she went from there , through high school , through 4 years collage then here masters and know while teaching nat a deaf and blind school , getting her doctrine and will probably be running the school by the time she is 35 , except for her doctrine , she earned all of this schooling on her own with full scholarships , BTW , she has never made anything but strait A,s her entire school career , THANK GOD , because this ole used car dealer / engine builder could have never afforded this as a single parent , now my son , well thats a bit different , but he is getting there ,,,lol , sorry about the rant but I rarely talk about these things but am very proud of both my children ....BTW , she is a tom boy from hell , she breaks young horses and can drive the wheels of a race car .......

Should parents who are not in prison be allowed to attend their children's graduation?

Ask Joe B and his whacko Judges about that, and they might say no unless the only person in the world that can't do that is Donald Trump.