Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker, I'm going to be using AI all the time you might of well get used to it.
    Use whatever you want. It’s your credibility that gets hurt further.

Please tell me which way is it biased.
    From what I can tell researching what you’ve posted so far, using AI, the data collected is what I would call, Left leaning and Far Left leaning.

Furthering, if you cut and paste your AI postings, then plug it into a search engine such as Google, bits and pieces of the EXACT SAME AI wording WILL be found on the internet when you start clicking links. That said, AI plagiarizes others works of writing when data is pulled and AI writes the answer to your question.

how to ask artificial intelligence a question
    https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...rloom-srp..0l5

HyperWrite's Ask AI tool is a powerful resource that provides AI-informed answers to any question you may have. Whether you're looking for up-to-date factual information or need a deeper understanding of a complex topic, Ask AI leverages the power of advanced AI models to deliver accurate and relevant answers.
    https://www.hyperwriteai.com/aitools/ask-ai

ss12, for full disclosure and transparency, next time you ask AI a question --- please post the exact question that you asked AI.

ss12, what artificial intelligence site or platform do you use?

Lurker, after reading your above post I see its just Your "opinion" that AI is left leaning. You know what they say about opinions.

As far as what AI site I'm using it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'm using two. And as far as What questions I asked AI you will have to figure that one at on your own. I'm sure it will have something to do with whatever topic being discussed.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-02-2024 at 07:36 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And there’s your artificial answer…….insert shocked face here.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker, after reading your above post I see its just Your "opinion" that AI is left leaning. You know what they say about opinions.

As far as what AI site I'm using it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'm using two. And as far as What questions I asked AI you will have to figure that one at on your own. I'm sure it will have something to do with whatever topic being discussed.
    Oh no, it's not just an opinion. A-I seems tp align with what YOU want to beleive, so actually, you are using complete bias yourself.

And it is probable that A-I is very leftwing biased. But since the search engines are also left biased, it makes it harder to prove.

You are telling us that you trust A-I? As lurker said, your crediblilty is gone for doing such.

We have shown you many facts and truths on here and there seems to be nothing between your ears to understand them.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-03-2024 at 04:05 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

----------
    They way you posted your reply to me, post #66, makes me think you are the Union slug that you post like, as well as being under or poorly educated. But I will post back to you in an adult manner.

No it not just my opinion, its from my researching what you’ve posted using AI, then finding the exact same plagiarized wording on Left leaning sites. All links were include for everyone to see for themselves.

As far as what AI site I'm using it doesn't really matter.
    It does matter and you know it. Stop being coy.

And as far as What questions I asked AI you will have to figure that one at on your own.
    And it also matters how you ask questions to an AI site. The true nature of the way you ask a question to AI can and will bias sway the data written back to you from AI. That is a fact published in the links I’ve already provided.

The last ounce of credibility you had, is gone. Remember you are the one that spouted off with the AI garbage, I just researched it better than you, then found out your lies. You’ve been outed again.

Using AI for factual information
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...03.TUisedUvqR4

Q. What is the accuracy rate of AI?

A.
    Although reports indicate that AI programs can be at least 95% accurate on a regular basis, AI programs cannot determine whether or not the data being analyzed is accurate, so usually overall accuracy is much lower but normally higher than 80%. It is a metric used to predict the correctness of a machine learning model.

ChatGPT leans liberal, research shows - https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...bias-research/

Chatbots are ingrained with political biases picked up from their training data -- which in most cases is unfiltered text from the web
    ChatGPT will tell users that it doesn’t have any political opinions or beliefs, but in reality, it does show certain biases, said Fabio Motoki, a lecturer at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England, and one of the authors of the new paper. “There’s a danger of eroding public trust or maybe even influencing election results.”
    Though chatbots are an “exciting technology, they’re not without their faults,” Google AI executives wrote in a March blog post announcing the broad deployment of Bard. “Because they learn from a wide range of information that reflects real-world biases and stereotypes, those sometimes show up in their outputs.”

AI’s pro-Democrat bias could swing the 2024 elections - https://thehill.com/opinion/technolo...024-elections/

Lurker, after reading your above post I see its just Your "opinion" that AI is left leaning.
    At this point, everyone is laughing at you once again. Credibility, gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And there’s your artificial answer…….insert shocked face here.
    That’s artificial plagiarized answer.

Lurker It doesn't matter what Question I asked AI as long as I get the information that I was looking for! If it is left leaning the better for me. As far as my credibility goes AI will only improve my credibility.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A-I seems tp alogn with what YOU want to beleive, so actually, you are using complete bias yourself.
    You called it.

Who’s on first, lol?

Generated via AI:
    Question: Why AI is good for both political parties?

Artificial Intelligence (AI) benefits both political parties in various ways. Let’s explore some of these advantages:

Efficiency and Decision-Making:
    AI can streamline administrative processes, making government operations more efficient. For instance:
    Automated Data Analysis: AI algorithms can process vast amounts of data quickly, aiding policymakers in making informed decisions.
    Predictive Analytics: AI models can predict trends, enabling better resource allocation and policy planning.
    Chatbots and Customer Service: AI-powered chatbots can handle routine inquiries, freeing up human resources for more complex tasks.
    Policy Formulation and Research:
    AI can assist in policy research and development:
    Data-Driven Policies: AI can analyze historical data to inform policy decisions.
    Identifying Patterns: Machine learning algorithms can identify patterns in economic, social, or environmental data.
    Evidence-Based Policies: AI helps policymakers base decisions on empirical evidence.
    National Security and Defense:
    Both parties benefit from AI advancements in defense and security:
    Cybersecurity: AI detects and prevents cyber threats, safeguarding critical infrastructure.
    Military Applications: AI enhances surveillance, reconnaissance, and strategic planning.
    Economic Growth and Innovation:
    AI drives economic growth and job creation:
    Startups and Innovation: AI startups contribute to economic dynamism.
    Automation: While some jobs may be displaced, AI also creates new roles in technology and data science.
    Healthcare and Public Health:
    AI improves healthcare outcomes:
    Medical Diagnostics: AI assists in diagnosing diseases and interpreting medical images.
    Drug Discovery: AI accelerates drug development and personalized medicine.
    Environmental Sustainability:
    AI can address environmental challenges:
    Climate Modeling: AI models predict climate change impacts.
    Energy Efficiency: AI optimizes energy consumption and reduces waste.
    Bipartisan Cooperation:
    AI transcends party lines:
    Research Funding: Both parties support funding for AI research and development.
    Ethical Guidelines: Bipartisan efforts focus on AI ethics, privacy, and transparency.
    In summary, AI offers opportunities for both parties to enhance governance, improve services, and address critical issues. Collaborative efforts ensure that AI benefits society as a whole.

You know AI is a major threat to organized labor……right? Careful what you pick as your bandwagon du jour sir.

Generated by: AI
    Question: Will AI Affect Union or non-union jobs more?

The impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on jobs is a topic of significant interest. Let’s explore how it might affect both union and non-union jobs:

Union Jobs:
    United Auto Workers (UAW) and other trade unions prioritize maximizing pay increases for their members during negotiations with companies. However, they should also consider the impact of AI and automation on jobs.
    The advance of AI and automation technologies in the workplace necessitates new approaches to labor relations. Unions must prepare their members for this changing landscape1.
    While union jobs often offer more protections, better pay, and benefits like healthcare and pension plans, they may also limit job opportunities. Unions need to adapt to address the challenges posed by AI and automation2.
    Non-Union Jobs:
    AI’s impact on non-union jobs can vary widely. Some evidence suggests that AI will create new jobs while improving work quality and environments for existing professions3.
    However, historical patterns indicate that technological changes tend to affect lower-paid and lower-qualified workers more significantly than others3.
    Non-union voice actors, for example, may have more job opportunities but often face lower pay and fewer contractual protections2.
    Specific Job Categories:
    White-collar jobs (better-paid professionals with bachelor’s degrees) and production workers may be particularly susceptible to AI’s spread into the economy4.
    Better-paid professionals in high-tech metro areas are also exposed to AI4.
    In summary, both union and non-union jobs will experience the impact of AI, but the specifics depend on various factors such as job type, qualifications, and industry context. It’s essential for all workers and unions to stay informed and adapt to the changing landscape brought about by AI and automation.