Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Broken Record

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    First of all, I have worked all my life to get where I'm at. Nobody has given me anything. Things I have, I have earned by going to work every day. I have made a lot of good choices in my life. I have done jobs nobody else wanted to do. You are living your lives because of the choices you have made. You can live life the way you want to that's your choice but don't hate on other who made different choices and are living a good life.

You say that A LOT, and I mean A LOT. Makes me wonder how much is bull$hit, that’s based off of the other bull$hit you post.

Zero why don't you tell them what I got for those union dues, like full retirement at the age of 50, free health insurance for the rest of my life, and the 3% cost of living adjustment every year. Why didn't you tell them you won't be getting none of that when you retire? But you didn't pay union dues!!
    The consumer knows nothin aint free........are you that union ignorant?

Who absorbed all those union "costs".......the CONSUMER!!!

Gentleman quit be jealous of what I have, and YOU DON'T!! If you preferred a non-union job over a union job that's your choice. But don't complain what benefits that the union member has, and YOU DON'T! That was YOUR choice. Have a good day at work.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-10-2024 at 07:19 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Gentleman quit be jealous of what I have, and YOU DON'T!! If you preferred a non-union job over a union job that's your choice. But don't complain what benefits that the union member has, and YOU DON'T! That was YOUR choice. Have a good day at work.

Yup, you have to live in Illinois…….and I DONT,lol.

Mr. braggadocios, you want to be full disclosure?

Lets lay out on the table your current net worth, then I’ll lay out mine --- then what each of ours net worth is at age 70.

Then we can talk about Unions and good choices we‘ve made.

Lurker, I don't care what your net worth is or what it's going to be when you are 70. If you are richer than me good for you and you shouldn't care what I have. We can't even debate on any topic anymore because it all leads back to the UNION. That's all of you have anymore. Nothing but hate but I understand why you all are republicans. Because that is what the republican party is about right now hate. You guys hate the American worker that a union member who is making sure your lights are on and doing it safely. Do hate school teachers, Police officers, how about the postman, just hate them all.

That’s what I thought.

And I’ll do all with out being Union, and not having to pay to clock in.

Exclamation

Lurker, I don't care what your net worth is or what it's going to be when you are 70. If you are richer than me good for you and you shouldn't care what I have. We can't even debate on any topic anymore because it all leads back to the UNION. That's all of you have anymore. Nothing but hate but I understand why you all are republicans. Because that is what the republican party is about right now hate. You guys hate the American worker that a union member who is making sure your lights are on and doing it safely. Do hate school teachers, Police officers, how about the postman, just hate them all.
    Just talk about your pot calling the kettle black ! !

And for the umpteenth time, I’m not a Republican.

Conservative, Libertarian!!!

Lurker posted: And I’ll do all with out being Union, and not having to pay to clock in.

Lurker, I have enough to live a very happy life. I have been debt free for the last 15 years. And I'm going to spend some of it the next few years. This is my last chance to do what I want. I look at my parents and see what waits me. Time
    for the wife and I to live it up!! The daughters are already taking care of.

Lurker you might want to re-word your post. "And I’ll do all with out being Union, and not having to pay to clock in".

----------
    Brag, brag, brag ---- that’s all you got Union man.

Default Post 146…

It isn’t much, but I can drag a few grills up for the weigh in. Do I have to go to Illinois?

BBQ, come to Illinois and you can stay at my place!

Lurker posted: Brag, brag, brag ---- that’s all you got proud Union man.

We all know that you have been wanting to tell us what you have. Please feel free to post it on here. You made the challenge in post 146. Here is your opportunity to tell us all what you have. I have posted several times where I was employed now let's here where you are employed.

BBQ, come to Illinois and you can stay at my place!
    No offense to you personally but I think I’d rather take my chances sleeping on a park bench in San Francisco than to ever have to come near Chicago ever again….but thanks for the offer.

^ ^ But you would have to take your chances of being " corned " in San Fran ? ^ ^ Besides that it has turned into another filthy dirty Democratic city full of junkys and bums !

But……CHICAGO.

LAND OF THE LIVING DEAD. NOPE.

SS too bad you don't live in Michigan, the GOV is offering $500.00 for each illegal that you house into your home!!!! Just more of your American Dream for ya!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!