Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Climate change is indeed real. It refers to the periodic modification of Earth’s climate due to changes in the atmosphere and interactions between various geologic, chemical, biological, and geographic factors within the Earth system. Here are some key points:

Evidence from Life on Earth:
    All living things, including plants and animals, respond to climate changes, even if these changes are subtle and temporary.
    For instance, flowering plants shed leaves when water availability is low, and animals exhibit shelter-seeking behaviors or dormancy in response to colder or drier conditions.
    This adaptation by life on Earth provides evidence that climate changes naturally.
    Scientific Records and Our Experience:
    Our own experience of climate throughout our lifetimes, along with scientific records, confirms that climate change is happening.
    While daily weather represents moment-to-moment atmospheric conditions, climate involves the average condition over a long period (decades or more) at a given location.
    Year-to-year climate changes, such as droughts and floods, occur due to complex factors like atmospheric and oceanic circulation patterns.
    Climate variations also span decades, affecting wet, dry, cool, or warm conditions for specific locations.
    Global Warming:
    The rapid rise of greenhouse gas emissions from human activity is the primary driver of the recent increase in global average temperatures.
    Nothing else can fully explain this dramatic rise in temperatures.
    In summary, climate change is a reality, and its consequences are significant. Human activities, including emissions, have put us on a warming trajectory, impacting our planet’s climate and ecosystems
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Climate change denial is a topic that has sparked passionate debates and differing viewpoints. Let’s explore some perspectives:

Skeptical Viewpoint:
    Some individuals argue that climate change is a myth, dismissing it as fear-mongering or a conspiracy.
    They question the evidence presented by scientists and governments, suggesting that it doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.
    For instance, they challenge the idea of rising sea levels due to warming temperatures, pointing out that we haven’t witnessed significant changes over the decades.
    Additionally, they find it hard to believe in the existence of ancient lost cities like Atlantis or the impact of melting glacial ice on sea levels.
    The food crisis is also attributed to other factors, such as price-fixing by global bakery corporations.
    In their view, mass extinctions are a natural occurrence unrelated to climate change.
    Scientific Consensus:
    On the other hand, the scientific community overwhelmingly agrees that global warming is real and primarily caused by human activities.
    The rapid rise of greenhouse gas emissions from burning fossil fuels is a key factor driving the recent increase in global average temperatures.
    Researchers study data from ice cores, ocean temperatures, and historical climate records to understand these changes.
    Climate change impacts ecosystems, weather patterns, and sea levels, affecting both human societies and the natural world.
    Efforts to mitigate climate change involve reducing emissions, transitioning to renewable energy sources, and promoting sustainable practices.
    Balancing Perspectives:
    It’s essential to engage in informed discussions, considering both skeptical viewpoints and scientific consensus.
    While skepticism can lead to critical thinking, dismissing overwhelming evidence may hinder effective solutions.
    Recognizing climate change as a manageable condition allows us to address it collectively, emphasizing adaptation and mitigation strategies.
    In conclusion, the debate continues, but the weight of scientific evidence supports the reality of climate change and the urgent need for action
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

glad to see you are enjoying your retirement , even if it is posting all these waco theory's you find on the net , wish I had time to read them for a good laugh , but some of us still have to contribute to the working society ....lol....

LOL fastford, have a good day at work. The wife and I are packing up the SS minnow and will be leaving the Island tomorrow for our 2-day journey back home. The wife wants to be home for easter.

ss Just where is the proof about rising sea levels? "Leading scientists say" so what? Show us the proof, and not natural erosion. Why do people like Obummer keep buying properties at the sea if it were going to go under?

It does no good to debate. In fact there is nothing proven to cause for these debates. Debates that are nothing more than elites telling us what to beleive to accomplish their own agenda.

ss what is your proof as to why there is man made climate change? Fake articles from bought out scientists?

Back in 1932 and surrounding years temperatures in the US were in the 100's for many days, clear up into Canada people died, crops died and drought all happened. Many people died from dust, and many had to leave thrier homes to keep from dieing.

The EPA has chosen to delete this info from their site. The EPA? What does that really stand for these days. Environmental Propaganda Agency?

Now these days they are outright lieing to the people and saying this all never happened and temps are now higher than ever in recorded history. Yes, lies and propaganda control the internet now on this subject as well as many other subjects.

But you won't believe this. You choose to believe made up history and facts that have replaced the real history and truth about so much these days.

At least other people can comprehend these posts, while you continue to get duped and controlled.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-27-2024 at 02:02 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Climate heats, Climate cools. In the 70's the dems spouted Global cooling scares. Now they spout man made global warming. Thinking man controls the climate instead of the God who created the earth is foolish at best.

I have no problem with keeping contamination down. I have a problem with the billions of tax payer funded nonsense thrown at the ridiculous global warming nonsense. Ignorance is bliss for the people who think man controls his destiny.

The scientific consensus regarding climate change is robust and well-established. Let’s delve into what scientists say:

IPCC Report:
    The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), composed of leading climate scientists, issued a “final warning” in their comprehensive sixth assessment report.
    Their message is clear: act now to avert irrevocable damage to our planet due to rising greenhouse gas emissions.
    Extreme weather events, heatwaves, droughts, floods, and ecosystem losses are already impacting millions of lives globally.
    The 1.5°C threshold is critical; beyond it, climate damage becomes rapidly irreversible1.
    Scientific Consensus:
    Over 99% of scientific papers agree that human activities, such as burning fossil fuels, are the primary cause of global warming.
    National science academies worldwide recognize the evidence for human-induced climate change.
    Global surface temperatures have increased due to greenhouse gas emissions from human activities23.
    Public Perception:
    Surprisingly, the public underestimates the degree of scientific consensus on climate change.
    Recent studies show that scientific consensus ranges from 98.7% to 100%4.
    Scientists, universities, and laboratories contribute to this consensus through peer-reviewed publications.
    In summary, the overwhelming scientific evidence supports the urgent need for climate action. We must address this global challenge collectively and swiftly

From failed first mate to failing climatologist! tsk, tsk

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    ----------
    Post #9 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #12 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #13 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #17 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #21 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #22 Cut and Paste Plagiarism
    Post #27 Cut and Paste Plagiarism

That’s 7 Cut and Paste Plagiarisms. You can’t even cobble together two words of your own to support your beliefs, you have to steal others words. Must be a Union credo thing. You gullible fool believing in the Cult45VP Hoax.

You probably fall for the electric vehicle boondoggle too? Oh’ wait.

What an Idiot.

Oh, someone butt is hurting again. Lurker, please tell me where I got the information. Technology is great when you know how to use it.

It’s even better when you give the folks that wrote it credit……instead of using the old “union slide” and “borrowing” it and using it as your own.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

LOL fastford, have a good day at work. The wife and I are packing up the SS minnow and will be leaving the Island tomorrow for our 2-day journey back home. The wife wants to be home for easter.
    I do have good days , I just finished a 421ci ls cheby that made 725hp on pump gas , which was 50hp more than customer expected , we were both happy till I thought about you and told him we must put catalytic converters on it which will kill 75 hp , but got to stop global warming so he must do his part , BTW he has a union job at local paper mill and said " it doesn't matter , lets just spend some more of this money I have made sitting on my azz " which I said " h3ll yea , let me get some of it to " alls well .....

Do the scientists, your so called know it alls, ever refer to realities such as the 1930's heat wave, or the severe cold of the late seventies? When they claimed global cooling was going to freeze us to death if "ACTIONS' were not taken?

No they fabricate nonsense in the name of science. Bar graphs that they keep changing the colors on, on purpose. Too much points to these scientists being sold out frauds.

Let's debate that fact? Nationally....

Oh, someone butt is hurting again. Lurker, please tell me where I got the information. Technology is great when you know how to use it.
    What technology? They make their own results....

Lurker, please tell me where I got the information.
    Hmmmm? Let me guess. The Internet. From various gullible fool believing in the Cult45VP Hoax sources.

First of all, the wife and I made it home yesterday afternoon.

Lurker, the information I provided was created from Artificial Intelligence.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-02-2024 at 06:03 PM.

First of all, the wife and I made it home yesterday afternoon.

Lurker, the information I provided was created from Artificial Intelligence. Yep I have a co-pilot.
    You both went home with farmers tans didn’t you,lol….thats sort of like a snowbird trampstamp of honor.

Neither one of us have farmer tans. We both have been complemented on our tans several times. And by the way we were not snowbirds but Winter Texans. I would recommend none of you to go to South Padre Island.

I’ll bet your feet up to your ankles are both white from wearing socks with your sandals or flip flops…..prove me wrong please😎

Winter Texans, snowbirds,yankee turtles or beach buzzards……all terms of endearment that mean exactly the same thing. Thanks for bringing cash to the community for a few months, now go back home please and let us enjoy ours before the real craziness of full on summer arrives.
    Glad you made it home safe and sound, was your trump Bible waiting on your doorstep when you got there,lmao.

ss12, glad you made it home safely, you silly gullible fool believing in the Cult45VP Hoax. The grandkids are probably glad you’re home. Have a very Happy Easter.