Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    "artificial".........kinda ironic coming from a union guy!
    Now that there is funny, I don't care hoo yoo are ! !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, it’s essential to recognize that AI-generated content is technically not plagiarism. Plagiarism involves copying someone else’s ideas or words and presenting them as one’s own. AI-generated content doesn’t fit this definition, as it originates from algorithms rather than human authors.
    You lie to fit your narrative, and its all bull$hit.

Is artificial intelligence considered plagiarism?
    Doing academic work requires that the work you turn in is your own. A paper that is written by AI is not considered your own original work. It doesn't matter which AI program/software you use. Using any of these to write your papers is considered a form of plagiarism.
    artificial intelligence plagiarism - https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...loom-srp.1.0l5

Is Using AI Content Plagiarism? - https://www.quetext.com/blog/is-usin...ent-plagiarism

However, if the AI writer searches for existing content on the web and then uses paraphrasing to generate unique content when you run it through a plagiarism detector, so it doesn’t get flagged as duplicate content, that would be considered plagiarized content.

It can be challenging to know if a random AI tool generates content from scratch or paraphrases existing content without further research into how the tool works.

If the latter, you would be held responsible for the plagiarism, not the tool creators, as they simply provide a rewriting tool for you. When using information from any source, quoting when paraphrasing is essential. Thus, random AI writing tools carry an inherent risk of AI plagiarism.
    A growing concern is the use of artificial intelligence (AI) chatbots to write entire essays and articles. While it may be tempting to use AI in this way, please be aware that this is also considered a form of plagiarism. - https://libguides.sjsu.edu/c.php?g=436654&p=9517043

----------
    I can cut and paste everything AI that you’ve posted so far, plug it into a search engine, and it will pop up as someone else’s work, paraphrased or complete context, linked to some form of existing web link address.

But you already knew that, and so did most everyone reading this.

BBQ, can you please give me the human author of the above post?
    Its directly from quetextblog, with no author cited. Link was already provided.

----------

You left out the truthful part of the quetextblog, only citing what fit your narrative. I on the other hand posted the link for everyone to read if they wish.

Lurker thanks for the information. This is what I got from your information.

AI Content and Plagiarism
    Since artificial intelligence tools generate unique content from scratch instead of stealing someone's ideas, using an AI tool isn't technically plagiarism, unlike copy-paste plagiarism.

Lurker, is AI going to be a person too, just like corporations are people too? They are going to be fighting wars for us, shouldn't they be able to vote?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You only post the parts that fit your narrative. Plain and simple, what you are doing is a form of plagiarism. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading this knows it.

Cheating is all you know, thanks to your Union work non-ethics.

--- content from scratch ---
    None of what you post AI wise is from “scratch”. None!! It’s simply pulled from others written works on the internet, then paraphrased, or word for word re-written via AI.

Lurker, Let me get this straight what we post on here is now considered academic work? This is from your post above.

Yes, using artificial intelligence (AI) to write academic work is considered plagiarism. AI tools generate unique content from scratch, so using AI to write papers is taking credit for a creation you did not create.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker, you can jump up and down scream and shout all you want, but as long as I identify my source of information there is nothing you can debate about. As long as I post: "Generated by AI" there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with me copy and paste another article and post the link. You post 3 links in your post 102. Why is mine different?
    Last edited by ss12; 04-05-2024 at 07:04 PM.

I like the holier-than-thou approach.

There is nothing wrong with me copy and paste another article and post the link.
    Problem is, you don’t cite your link. Tell us the exact wording you ask AI.

Like the tire rule debacle…..his comments will never meet the benchmark if you don’t know what the benchmark is?
    SS, why so hard to just answer the man’s question of what was the question exactly how you asked it?

Fits the old early computer nerd explanation of bad results using the garbage in, garbage out analogy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You only post the parts that fit your narrative. Plain and simple, what you are doing is a form of plagiarism. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading this knows it.

Cheating is all you know, thanks to your Union work non-ethics.
    You can take a guy out of the indoctrinated culture but you can’t take the indoctrinated culture out of the guy…..

Barbecueboy,

The way you ask a question to AI is most important --- As it can sway the answer with bias one way or another. Reading ss12’s AI posted answers thus far, then plugging those answers to a search engine and getting the results --- it is quite obvious that ss12’s question(s) are/is biased to fit his narrative from the get go. Added, I’ve plugged in ALL of his AI answers thus far, and EVERYONE of them is in some form or another, verbatim or paraphrased, comes from someone else’s work. Thus like the Union “indoctrinated” guy that he is, he’s stealing from others hard work and research.

Think about that one for a moment. He’s outright stealing and he knows it, but chooses to do it any way. That my friend tells all of US a lot about his character, morals, and ethics.

AI Bias - What Is It and How to Avoid It? - https://levity.ai/blog/ai-bias-how-to-avoid

----- An Artificial Intelligence system is only as good as the quality of the data it receives as input. Suppose you can clear your training dataset of conscious and unconscious preconceptions about race, gender, and other ideological notions. In that case, you will be able to create an artificial intelligence system that makes data-driven judgments that are impartial.

However, in the actual world, we know this is unlikely. AI is determined by the data it’s given and learns from. Humans are the ones who generate the data that AI uses. There are many human prejudices, and the continuous discovery of new biases increases the overall number of biases regularly. As a result, it is conceivable that an entirely impartial human mind, as well as an AI system, will never be achieved. After all, people are the ones who generate the skewed data, and humans and human-made algorithms are the ones who verify the data to detect and correct biases.

Artificial Intelligence Can Be Biased. Here’s What You Should Know. - https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...u-should-know/

Gentleman you might as well get use to AI its not going anywhere soon. Now all you got that it's bias but it's all in how you ask the question. Isn't Fox's news bias, isn't CNN bias. You will have bias wherever you go. Aren't most of your post bias against mine? When you go and research a topic the information you gather can't that make you bias one way or another? So, you can be bias, but I can't? AI is being taught in grade school right now. My 10-year-old grandson has been using AI in a computer class in school.

so it’s all in how you ask the question? Like in real life and stuff?? Some of us don’t need to be artificially intelligent to give the correct answer.

But considering your past and being told what to think and do……I understand.

I remember when myspace first came out too.

Lurker thanks for the information. This is what I got from your information.

AI Content and Plagiarism
    Since artificial intelligence tools generate unique content from scratch instead of stealing someone's ideas, using an AI tool isn't technically plagiarism, unlike copy-paste plagiarism.

Lurker, is AI going to be a person too, just like corporations are people too? They are going to be fighting wars for us, shouldn't they be able to vote?
    So you would like AI units or whatever you want to call them to have human rights and voting rights? Sir, you are too far down the rabbit hole.

As you stated in one of your posts above the left does cheat in the voting process. So now you want to allow them to create machines with voting rights? How many new machines do they need to build just to win elections?

None of us know what's going to happen but pushing this A-I upon us is wrong and just another tool of evil, is what it could become.

A-I is dangerous, because of the corruption in our society.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!