Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 195 of 195
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    4,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Should parents who are not in prison be allowed to attend their children's graduation?
    I think he should go any way , like J. Turley said yesterday ," that will be the nail in the coffin for the dems , trump will win by a land slide come November " , no matter which side your own , except maybe a few far lefties on here , every one knows this is not right ......

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,238

    Default

    Thanks left wing judges for solidifying Trumps win in November!

    Ole Trump becoming a martyr. Americans love martyrs!

    I bet even whacko SS is shedding a tear for the Don, for missing his sons graduation!

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    18,117

    Default

    Their mission is to keep him out yet all they do is pave the way with their schemes to keep him out…..dam they’re dumb.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    3,384

    Default

    Melania and Barron are hoping that the judges does stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from coming to Barron's graduations. The only way the judge would stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from going to the graduation is if he doesn't follow the rules of the court. It's in the criminal defendant (cult45) hands if he goes to Barron's graduation or not. Please remember that the only reason that the criminal defendant (cult45) is not in custody is because he out on BOND. The criminal defendant is out on bond in 3 other cases. If the criminal defendant messes this case up it will affect the other cases which means he could be locked up until the other cases are settled. Remember the Judges can revoke the bonds at any time.

    Candidates Matter
    Last edited by ss12; 04-18-2024 at 07:33 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    18,117

    Default

    All these idiots howling about trump media is in the tank…..meanwhile smart folks are buying it low now because they know.
    It’s kinda how you make money in that arena.

    Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Melania and Barron are hoping that the judges does stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from coming to Barron's graduations. The only way the judge would stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from going to the graduation is if he doesn't follow the rules of the court. It's in the criminal defendant (cult45) hands if he goes to Barron's graduation or not. Please remember that the only reason that the criminal defendant (cult45) is not in custody is because he out on BOND. The criminal defendant is out on bond in 3 other cases. If the criminal defendant messes this case up it will affect the other cases which means he could be locked up until the other cases are settled. Remember the Judges can revoke the bonds at any time.

    Candidates Matter
    You continue to show us your total lack of integrity and just doing the right thing.

    You know this is a pack of lies and a kangaroo court, yet you eat it up and hope that they can get away with destroying the justice system to get a man that is actually trying to save our justice system.

    I just hope Trump wins out in the long run and American can be saved, You sir are showing us that you totally support the destruction of America.

    So your American Dream is to destroy America. Union or no union you are a discrace as an American citizen.

    Sadly you fall into a poll that says some Democrat citizens think that cheating, stealing elections, and imprisoning opposing party participants (including citizens) for made up charges or just having opinions, is perfectly fine.

    I just hope America does not have too many whack jobs like this to actually bring us down.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    3,384

    Default

    Buford, please explain why cult45 is asking the United States Supreme Court for presidential immunity if he didn't commit a crime? Don't need to ask for it if you didn't commit a crime.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford, please explain why cult45 is asking the United States Supreme Court for presidential immunity if he didn't commit a crime? Don't need to ask for it if you didn't commit a crime.
    Because he IS being charged for a crime. That is more than a good reason. They are trying to make a criminal out of him and if the Supreme Court will do the right thing he will get immunity, but this Supreme Court seems to waffle on issues that go against the deep state and uniparty.

    The reasons for this are possible blackmail, personal threats, and members who don't have enough spine to stand up and do the right thing.

    This is a political party that has bought up and stolen enough power to already collapse the second amendment, and at the same to have the media to act like all is well and the deep state sends them their scripts and stories to spew propaganda and gaslight American citizens into a false feeling that things are not nearly as bad as they actually are right now.

    It's like termites eating away, out of sight until your recliner finally falls through the floor. And the people are not not reacting nearly enough it seems. Some don't even know what's really going on, and others are in delial. And then there are numbers of duped fools who are unknowingly supporting our demise.

    The Trump rallies though, are huge and show that a great movement is coming together. They are coming to understand that even certain Republicans in congress are in the deep state too.

    Trump being charged and in court all the tiime is a big distraction and also meant to keep Trump off the campaign trail. Such underhanded stratagies by these evil people who are fighting to take control finally and keep themselves from being destroyed by their own real crimes of treason, and other numerous crimes.

    Do you like those extra long sentences? lol
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-22-2024 at 01:52 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,238

    Default

    Amazing it took 4 different grand jurys to secure an indictment, after the first 3 failed......hmmmmm!

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    Something is plainly wrong with some the liberal minds on here ? You simply can't lern em nuthing ?

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    18,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Melania and Barron are hoping that the judges does stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from coming to Barron's graduations. The only way the judge would stop criminal defendant (Cult45) from going to the graduation is if he doesn't follow the rules of the court. It's in the criminal defendant (cult45) hands if he goes to Barron's graduation or not. Please remember that the only reason that the criminal defendant (cult45) is not in custody is because he out on BOND. The criminal defendant is out on bond in 3 other cases. If the criminal defendant messes this case up it will affect the other cases which means he could be locked up until the other cases are settled. Remember the Judges can revoke the bonds at any time.

    Candidates Matter
    I love how you say candidates matter……and well, Biden.lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    3,384

    Default

    Cul45 made history today, unfortunately for being on the wrong side of the law. Candidates matter!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Cul45 made history today, unfortunately for being on the wrong side of the law. Candidates matter!!

    ss why is it that more and more Democrats in congress have ties to the KGB, like Raskin's father for example. These people are the ones on the wrong side of the law, unless our laws are ran by NeoCommunists. That would be the right side to you, right???

    Wave your little blue and white flag today did you????

    Shouldn't our congress be waving the US flag??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Something is plainly wrong with some the liberal minds on here ? You simply can't lern em nuthing ?
    You can't learn them nuttin, because they are not America first!!! They eat up the Gestapo and Biden goosesteppers!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,238

    Default

    I think ss's brains got ate by the cannibals as well, ......no wonder theyre starving to death over there!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.