Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Barbecueboy, So if ss12 calls his new found way to Union plagiarize, A.I., it’s still plagiarism, right?

Biden declares March 31, Easter Sunday, as Transgender Day of Visibility. So enjoy your new holiday ss!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-30-2024 at 08:07 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Default His intelligence……

Has been artificial the whole time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ the only part of my body that isn't tan is my arm pits and where my speedo was.

Happy Easter to everyone!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker first of all to be plagiarism it has to be "Someone". So is Artificial Intelligence "Someone". Here is AI response to "is AI someone.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to computer systems capable of performing complex tasks that historically only a human could do, such as reasoning, making decisions, or solving problems. However, it’s essential to understand that AI is not a sentient being or an individual. It is a technology—a tool that enables machines to mimic certain aspects of human intelligence. When we talk about AI, we’re discussing algorithms, models, and systems designed to process data, learn from it, and perform specific tasks.

According to AI, AI is not a sentient being an "Individual" but a technology.
    I let you all know on 2-19-2024 that I was going to start using A.I. So that was my warning that I would be using A.I.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

QUOTE: Happy Easter to everyone!!

While I suuport the one that supports 81 million murdered babies, that the risen Savior created and died for!

Hypocritical much???

Zero, may the Lord bless you and your family today and everyday.

ss12, You’re probably right on the A.I. “someone” thing. Cuse’ brother I haven’t a clue about it at all ---- so you got me on this one.

And yes, ZERO25, He has Risen.

Happy Easter to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Zero, may the Lord bless you and your family today and everyday.
    Sorry the truth hurts!

Based on your posts, your lord appears nowhere in my Bible!

Zero yes, my bible is different from yours. I didn't buy mine for $59.99 from a cult leader.

Created by AI

The influence of the far right on religion has been a topic of significant debate and analysis. Let’s explore some perspectives:

Backlash Against Rightwing Evangelicals:
    The rise of the religious right in the 1980s, with its insertion of religion into public debate and uncompromising discourse, has led to a backlash.
    Critics argue that the religious right promotes policies (such as bans on same-sex marriage and abortion) viewed by many Americans as intolerant and radical.
    As a result, some people have disaffiliated from religion altogether or migrated to more moderate religious groups1.
    Decline in Religious Affiliation:
    The number of religiously unaffiliated Americans (often called “nones”) has risen significantly.
    Millennials, in particular, are turning away from religion.
    Experts attribute part of this decline to the swirling mix of rightwing politics and Christianity pursued by the Republican party2.
    Christian Nationalism:
    Some experts warn that “Christian nationalism” threatens democracy.
    It could lead to politicians passing laws reflecting specific Christian values, potentially undermining general freedom of religion and eroding trust in election results3.
    Hijacking of Religious Concepts:
    Right-wing extremists, including white supremacists and anti-abortion adherents, have hijacked religious concepts and scriptures.
    They twist religious doctrine to justify threats, criminal behavior, and violence4.
    In summary, the far right’s influence on religion has sparked reactions, shifts in religious affiliation, and concerns about the intersection of politics and faith. The impact is complex and multifaceted, affecting both religious communities and broader society.

Zero Quit, spreading your hate using religion. Religion is about pulling people together not pushing them away. As you have read in the above article YOU are the type Pushing people away from religion.

ss your entire post is a pack of proveable lies and distortions of the truth. Do you support them? I assume you do if you post them.

far right extremists? That is the left's term to cover everyone that doesn't support them....

If you're not a Marxist, globalist, or any group that supports the destruction of western christian values, and the United States as founded, a free nation, then you are a right wing extremist, and the programmers who are in control of AI are distorting AI to reflect the left's values.

AI, just another corrupted concept that is being used for the left's lies and propaganda.

People would like to think the internet is a source of good information, based on the truth, but sadly it is now quite opposite of that.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-01-2024 at 02:16 PM.

ss how do you pull people together by dumping illegals everywhere who no nothing but commit crimes, murder, steal, deal drugs, and take benefits from vets, homeless, and bills that could rebuild the infrasture, and much more. People see the half a trillion being spent on illegals and foreign nations while we citizens sink into terrible inflation, and our free market interprize being crushed by regulations and illegals driving them out of business.

Tell the small businesses on many big city streets how we are coming together as they have to close the stores because the law enforcement is told to not enforce the laws and the criminals commit crimes and the owners go to jail if they fight back.

Obummer, Obiden, and the shadow government, come together????? No they are doing just the opposite.

Beggers CAN be choosers. ss the illegals in the free hotels in NYC are throwing away free breakfasts and dinners delivered to them, and using their cash cards to buy food with instead. Another come together for ya!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-02-2024 at 10:27 AM.

is artificial intelligence biased?
    https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...s=heirloom-srp..
    AI bias, also called machine learning bias or algorithm bias, refers to the occurrence of biased results due to human biases that skew the original training data or AI algorithm—leading to distorted outputs and potentially harmful outcomes
    can artificial intelligence be biased?
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...41._gpzJFqgvlQ
    It is important to recognize that bias can occur in various stages of the AI pipeline. One of the primary sources of such bias is data collection. The resulting outputs may be biased if the data used to train an AI algorithm is not diverse or representative.

ss12, after a little research, I find your new found way of posting with artificial intelligence to be very-very questionable at best. Furthering, where artificial intelligence pulls its data from, as Clayton has pointed out for years now, the internet as a whole is scrubbed and far left leaning. Feel free to post your artificial intelligence postings, but note, I call BS and won’t believe any of what you post from here forward. Thus, your credibility goes down even further than it already is.

Then again, ss12, I see where you are coming from using artificial intelligence to post with. Being the Union man that you are, you are use to someone else to do your thinking.

Lurker, I'm going to be using AI all the time you might of well get used to it. Please tell me which way is it biased.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-01-2024 at 07:51 PM.

Created by AI

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is actively addressing bias to create more equitable and fair outcomes. Here are some ways in which AI is working to reduce bias:

Fairness in Algorithm Design:
    Mitigating Bias: AI algorithms are being designed to incorporate principles of fairness. For instance, equalizing error rates across different groups or ensuring equitable outcomes helps reduce bias1.
    Transparency: Making AI systems transparent and interpretable allows us to understand and identify potential biases1.
    Data-Driven Approaches:
    Diverse Data: Ensuring training data is diverse and representative helps reduce bias. Biased data can lead to biased models.
    Auditing Data: Regularly auditing data for bias and addressing any discrepancies is crucial.
    Ethical Guidelines and Policies:
    Guidelines: Developing and following ethical guidelines for AI development helps prevent bias.
    Legislation: Some regions are introducing legislation to regulate AI and ensure fairness.
    AI-Enabled Hiring:
    Objective Assessment: AI objectively assesses data points in hiring, reducing assumptions and mental fatigue that humans may succumb to2.
    Reducing Human Bias: By automating parts of the hiring process, AI minimizes human bias.
    Research and Collaboration:
    Ongoing Research: Researchers continuously study bias in AI and work on solutions.
    Collaboration: Organizations collaborate to share best practices and address bias collectively.
    Remember, while AI can help reduce bias, it’s essential to remain vigilant and continually improve our systems to create a more equitable world.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Zero yes, my bible is different from yours. I didn't buy mine for $59.99 from a cult leader.
    Smh......that Bible was produced by Lee Greenwood. I guess you think hes a fraud too!

Btw.....I said Bible, not Qur'an!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Has been artificial the whole time.
    Or severely lacking. hahahaaa