Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Not acting, just going by facts. I didn't see Moran and Bronson or their families or sponsors attacking WRG and the WoO on social media making threats of not following the series or for fans to contact the series in support of Bobby and to attend events or lose sponsorship of events like Jeff Hoker did.
    You can start by asking yourself which one of those 3 was losing the most and which one had the stiffest penalties. Bronson & Devin (I don't think) would have missed a race due to their suspensions being 30 days (from date of infraction?) and no races scheduled during that time that they need to run. Pierce got a 4 race suspension, not 30 days, which screwed his season plans.

Nepotism runs deep in the racing world. At least Bobby is a real racer unlike some billionaires kids whose Dad has to buy a team to get them a ride.

my last call here and it has nothing to do with the appeal or reduced penalty: where did the tires come from?

WoO relied on the lab. lab results can be questioned, but i haven't seen a WoO bulletin changing labs or a lawsuit (this time) challenging the results.

so if i want to be able to say i didn't dope tires, and am being honest, i'm calling out my supplier. Unless maybe i don't want to know (wink,wink) what my supplier does before i get them in my hands. then maybe i'm playing the "that's my story and i'm sticking to it" game.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    my last call here and it has nothing to do with the appeal or reduced penalty: where did the tires come from?

WoO relied on the lab. lab results can be questioned, but i haven't seen a WoO bulletin changing labs or a lawsuit (this time) challenging the results.

so if i want to be able to say i didn't dope tires, and am being honest, i'm calling out my supplier. Unless maybe i don't want to know (wink,wink) what my supplier does before i get them in my hands. then maybe i'm playing the "that's my story and i'm sticking to it" game.
    Bronson has been quiet, but I did hear that Moran said his tires were bought at the track. I would assume most these guys buy them at the track during speed weeks since they go through so many tires while down there. Idk if each track had a different distributor, or if one distributor went to all tracks.
    The issue with tires is, unlike other parts you buy, you can't physically see if it's what it's supposed to be when you buy it and they are not sealed and verified by Hoosier for distribution. So how does one know?

Overton won Friday night at I-75 on American Race Tires. Not sure what he was on last night at Taz?
    Would be great to see the purple mafia get some competition from major race teams.