Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucas

Default Lucas

Fast time, start pole heat, win heat, then start pole feature and win feature..... sure glad the racing thru field was great that didn't see online. Real racing dead, qualify great and the series will watch over you. Racing used to be for the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Fast time, start pole heat, win heat, then start pole feature and win feature..... sure glad the racing thru field was great that didn't see online. Real racing dead, qualify great and the series will watch over you. Racing used to be for the fans
    Gee, imaging if a person could actually turn their computer off..

Oh wait, let's be really upset about the racing. But first, jump on 4M & let everyone know your thoughts.

I doubt he viewed the race other than watching on RacePass??

So you like predictable racing big daddy??? Never once said really upset and I'm able to watch on TV so your asinine assumption is wrong. I merely was pointing out fasts and racing quality

More times than not the racing through the field is better than the racing upfront. Nothing new here.

Compared to any other form of racing, SDLM racing is easily the best. The only time they don't put on a great show is when the track stinks. Maybe the battle for the win isn't always the most exciting, but it sure beats anything else out there, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Compared to any other form of racing, SDLM racing is easily the best. The only time they don't put on a great show is when the track stinks. Maybe the battle for the win isn't always the most exciting, but it sure beats anything else out there, IMO.
    That gap is definitely closing with everything else out there.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I disagree, The midgets and or sprint cars put on a better show than DLM. Flat track motorcycle racing is better than DLM

Sour grapes. Lots of passing, many lanes, so if your favorite was all that fast, he had opportunities to show it.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

I thought it was good early but snoozed late. Before that second yellow came out the top 5 were within .5 seconds of each other facing a bunch of lappers. It was about to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    So you like predictable racing big daddy??? Never once said really upset and I'm able to watch on TV so your asinine assumption is wrong. I merely was pointing out fasts and racing quality
    It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Himself and a few others cause caution or stop on track seems like almost every race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbags2020 View Post
    It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Himself and a few others cause caution or stop on track seems like almost every race.
    All. The. Time.
    Tyler Erb also caused a big pileup in his heat.
    There are patterns.

Maybe Lucas shouldn't start 29 cars in a race either.

^^ 4 series regular back markers got provisional starting spots (again). They add up quick.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Quote Originally Posted by TRocket8 View Post
    I definitely agree they should start only 24 on 3/8 mile and under tracks. But the series has opened the floodgates with all their pervisionals for the drivers that pay at the start of the season to follow the tours. I don’t have the answers to stop all these fantom cautions the same drivers bring out at almost every race.You see it coming as soon as the leader gets to lap traffic the race for the lead gets close and exciting but you know within a lap or to of traffic someone is going to stop and draw a caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    ^^ 4 series regular back markers got provisional starting spots (again). They add up quick.
    Both series have a problem with regulars taking provisionals.

It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.
    Every time I see that guy getting lapped or wrecking a good race with a caution I wish he'd put a real driver in that car.

Quote Originally Posted by TRocket8 View Post
    Agreed, I couldn't believe that.

I wish they'd just start the 7 or 8 fastest. That way they wouldn't have to worry about the lappers getting in the way. ~
    8/13/16

Maybe they should invert the field.