Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas

Then sandbagging would get out of hand! What one would have to do is not tell if an invert was to take place until after qualifying and heats.

I thought the goal in racing was to be the fastest in every event of the night. I dont get why people get upset that one driver did his homework better than everyone else, for the evening!

My problem with Lucas is letting a certain driver CONSTANTLY use a provisional. Every time the racing gets exciting in lap traffic, you can count on this backmarker bringing out a caution and ruining "what could have been." I understand taking care of the tour drivers but enough is enough.
    There needs to be a limit on provisionals. If you repeatedly need them to be in the show, maybe you should run regional.

I don't have a problem using the system that West Plains uses. Everybody draws a number and at the drivers meeting the track draws one number. The number the track drew is now the lowest number. For example: say you draw a 69 and the track pulls the 68. Your on the pole for the first heat. Line them up and go race. The fast cars will either find a way to the front or get lucky and start up there.