Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House car

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The only thing he isn't doing well is qualifying. There's zero reason to panic.
    Common sense prevails...........

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He's been getting to the podium fairly often. Agree it's harder to pass than it should be, but it can be done still.

Chip ins are rare, I'm not sure I agree with the comparison.
    2-28 rare? lol

I've been told that the drivers that get to wheel rocket 1 are well compensated beyond what many recieve. It's no I'll show up with my helmet bag ride. You must be willing to work on the car at HQ when not racing. It's also been related to me that merchandise sales is rockets money. The money being made today at that trailer is huge and some want all of it. That doesn't work when driving for team blue. Certain drivers see what is coming in and want a bigger chunk, well get your helmet bag and go find a better ride. It's been proven many times over, TEAM wise, they are the best out there. They brought Cody in to see why and where he was making so much speed. He was paid well and went on his way. B Shepp and Huddy both will never be in that situation again. You may hate a certain guy but nobody has done it on top more years than team blue. If you cannot recognize that fact then you trully aren't watching the right sport. Wrestling is probably better suited because we all know that is real.

I don’t understand why B Shepp isn’t qualifying good, according to 4M and dirt on dirt Kevin Rumley is leaps and bounds the smartest guy that’s ever been in the sport.

^^even if that were true, there are more chiefs involved, more hands-on than him.

Rumley has made the single biggest mechanical impact ever made on the sport. But, he might also be a 1 hit wonder
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I've been told that the drivers that get to wheel rocket 1 are well compensated beyond what many recieve. It's no I'll show up with my helmet bag ride. You must be willing to work on the car at HQ when not racing. It's also been related to me that merchandise sales is rockets money. The money being made today at that trailer is huge and some want all of it. That doesn't work when driving for team blue. Certain drivers see what is coming in and want a bigger chunk, well get your helmet bag and go find a better ride. It's been proven many times over, TEAM wise, they are the best out there. They brought Cody in to see why and where he was making so much speed. He was paid well and went on his way. B Shepp and Huddy both will never be in that situation again. You may hate a certain guy but nobody has done it on top more years than team blue. If you cannot recognize that fact then you trully aren't watching the right sport. Wrestling is probably better suited because we all know that is real.
    I heard that merchandise arrangement changed lately. First Ron Slavic passed who always had the Rocket deal. Profit then was split up amongst the team. When Huddy arrived and Tessa did the apparel the profit all went to the driver. Not sure if's that correct but it came from someone close to the team.

Some are saying the merchandise deal had to do with the split.