Default How long before Nascar teams start using AI Robots?

how long before nascar race teams start using AI robots on their teams
    ChatGPT
    The integration of AI and robotics into NASCAR race teams is a complex topic influenced by various factors such as technological advancements, regulations, team budgets, and the competitive landscape. As of my last update in January 2022, while NASCAR teams were utilizing advanced technologies for data analytics, simulation, and optimization, the use of AI robots within the teams was not widespread.

However, it's conceivable that NASCAR teams might explore the use of AI-powered robotics for tasks such as:

Pit Crew Operations: AI robots could potentially assist with tire changes, refueling, and other pit stop activities, aiming to reduce human error and optimize performance.

Vehicle Maintenance: AI robots could be employed for tasks like vehicle inspection, maintenance, and repair, helping teams identify and address mechanical issues more efficiently.

Data Analysis and Strategy: AI systems could aid in analyzing vast amounts of data generated during races, providing insights for strategic decisions regarding fuel consumption, tire management, and race tactics.

Simulation and Testing: AI-driven simulations and testing could help teams optimize car setups, predict race outcomes, and improve overall performance on the track.

However, the widespread adoption of AI robots in NASCAR teams would likely depend on various factors, including the development of reliable and cost-effective robotic solutions, acceptance within the NASCAR community and fanbase, and any regulatory considerations regarding their use during races.

Given the rapidly evolving nature of technology and the competitive nature of NASCAR, it's challenging to predict an exact timeline for when AI robots might be commonly used by NASCAR race teams. It will likely depend on the pace of technological innovation, the willingness of teams to adopt new technologies, and how effectively AI robotics can demonstrate their value in enhancing team performance and efficiency.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Ss using chatgpt like “MySpace”…..cute.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, Chatgpt is just one that I can use. I have 3 that I use and I'm sure there is more that I can use if I need too.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, Chatgpt is just one that I can use. I have 3 that I use and I'm sure there is more that I can use if I need too.
    Cool….so you got the MySpace….aol…and Friendster of AI.
    Enjoy that until the next greatest influencer of your life roles around….nobody’s judging btw.

The USS ss is starting to sink much faster!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

if nascrap only had a union to protect them from this nasty AI , Oh well ......

They don’t call it a union, but they pay to come to work and the folks profiteering from it put out a questionable product these days……so if it walks like a duck?

BBQ have a nice day at work.

BBQ have a nice day at work.
    Thank you sir, this week has been stellar…….and not once did I have to pay a third party oligarch to clock in, light the pit, rub some butts or make the hash.
    And I’m doing it all from an island that I don’t have to pack up and drive 8 hours too.

You have a great day in Illinois, if that’s even possible.

Cool….so you got the MySpace….aol…and Friendster of AI.
    Enjoy that until the next greatest influencer of your life roles around….nobody’s judging btw.

Hes still looking for a replacement for D Lem!

Thank you sir, this week has been stellar…….and not once did I have to pay a third party oligarch to clock in, light the pit, rub some butts or make the hash.
    And I’m doing it all from an island that I don’t have to pack up and drive 8 hours too.

You have a great day in Illinois, if that’s even possible.

I feel a tinge of jealousy from ss! If he only knew, us self employed guys, really like our jobs!Plus, we get to keep ALL the profits!

It must be sad that you have to pay to keep a job that you really hate!

Jealous that you have to work every day while I'm enjoying retirement? Hopefully sometime in the near future you gentleman will be able to retire.

Jealous that you have to work every day while I'm enjoying retirement? Hopefully sometime in the near future you gentleman will be able to retire.
    You have a weird perception of jealousy…..had a great time on that island dipping your toes in the sand every day didn’t ya?paid a small chunk to do it also didn’t ya?probably had to go out to eat a few times and paid a little more than you would have at home because you can hear the waves crash close by???People like me thank people like you for funding such a rewarding lifestyle of coastal living. I still don’t mind going to the bank at the end of the week, but full on retirement and professional grandparent mode isn’t too far off.

Jealous,lol.