Default Official EV Insanity Section!

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2...ummie-funnies/

This insanity is designed by Democrats with their superior elite minds, ss can surely explain to us WITH his own words why these EV's and charging stations are a great step forward for humanity.

It's the Dems in high government that are pushing this insanity, with cooperative RINO's who are also on the investment take.

Or will he use A-I copy and paste nonsense again?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Inside Tesla's chaotic month of brutal layoffs - https://www.businessinsider.com/insi...layoffs-2024-5

The Big Guy (Actually Obummer and his comrads) really stuck it to the Auto industry and it's time for them them to get justice. Everybodies vote needed this fall please.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I read where Ford lost something like $130,000 on every EV they sent to market. Wow. One of the other dedicated EV makers lost around $300k per vehicle and their stock is down 95%.

I own an F-150 (two actually but one is a plow truck) and where I live and the way the winter gets around here I wouldn't want to be saddled with an EV. I have no problem with hybrids and might get one for my wife next time around but I'm not on the EV bandwagon yet. I know how batteries behave in cold weather and I know the range and reliability just isn't there yet. Trying to push this on the public by government fiat is just wrong at this point.

Now in warmer climates and cities that want to play the Captain Planet clean air game, let them try. Make sure they have enough infrastructure to support what they are foisting upon the end users. But we ain't there yet. We are a long way from there when you look at the grid and power supply.

Now how do those auto workers feel? They went on strike, got a big raise, and now major auto makers are closing more US facilities and sending more assembly to Mexico. How'd that work out for ya? Screws us to because the quality of Mexico assembly is not as good as US assembly. GM will never see another dollar from me if I can help it. Took government bailout money, played the game with their workforce and they moved a bunch of jobs south.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.