Thumbs up Earl Pearson Jr. and Jason Rauen jump on the Lucas Oil MLRA Tour for 2024.

After making a tough decision not to run the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, Earl and Jason Rauen have made the decision to run the Lucas Oil owned MLRA series. With Earl wanting to spend more time at home with his family this makes perfect sense to run the Lucas Oil MLRA series and with the team being located in Farley Iowa the schedule is a much better fit for them as well. We will run other races throughout the year but the main goal will be to run for the championship in the MLRA series. The team is proud to have the great sponsors we have that is 100% behind us on this decision to run the MLRA series and pick and choose on other races for the 2024 season. Earl stated “I want to thank my great family friends sponsors and fans for all the great support and hope to see you guys at a race this year.” We will be putting a schedule out soon and other pictures and information about the team as we go through the 2024 season.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Hope they have provisionals. Just kidding, hope he does well there. Doesn't he have a son that's racing too?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Hope they have provisionals. Just kidding, hope he does well there. Doesn't he have a son that's racing too?
    I don’t think his son is racing anymore

Trey gave up racing when he had a kid

I was privileged to be at Cedar Lake the night Jason Rauen set the track record (three-eighths high bank) at 12.972 sec.
    104.07 MPH average lap speed
    wheehaw !

Just found an old interview with Rauen at Cedar Lake. "I say this all the time to everybody--I'll take a hundred laps around Knoxville before 50 around Cedar Lake. It's just such a tough place. You're always turning, you're always on the gas. You don't have any time to sit down and think. (funny) There's some tremendous speed carried there (Cedar Lake) when the track is good. It's a show that people shouldn't miss if they like racing."
    (no, I'm just a fan---not tied to any track or racing team or racing product)
    Jim Hanson