Morgan Bagley Conquers 2024 CCSDS Cow Patty at Old No. 1
Collects $5,000 for First Win of ’24 Season

LONGVIEW, Tex. (04/07/24) – Morgan Bagley parlayed his early season momentum into a thrilling $5,000 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Super Late Model feature win on Saturday night with his P&W Sales No. 14m Precision Trailers / FK Rod Ends / XR1 Rocket Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Bagley’s trip to the Winner’s Circle came during the 2024 edition of the Cow Patty at Old No. 1 Speedway.

“Ever since Arrowhead (Speedway) and Springfield (Raceway), and last night (Poplar Bluff Motorsports Park), things have been clicking,” Bagley said in Victory Lane on Saturday night at Old No. 1 Speedway. “Man, it’s funny, because the first handful of times I came here I struggled really bad, and then I got better, and man, we’ve been so good here every time and I felt like this might be our chance to win one.

“I’ve got some great car owners in the McMillan family, and they give me everything I need to be successful. Our team needed this win, and hopefully now that we’ve got the first one of the year out of the way we can add several more and make a run at the series (COMP Cams Super Dirt Series) title.”

Morgan Bagley capped an impressive weekend with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) by scoring a $5,000 victory at Harrisburg, Arkansas’ Old No. 1 Speedway on Saturday night.

Thirty-three CCSDS Super Late Models were at the quarter-mile track in northeast Arkansas when the 2024 edition of the Cow Patty event got underway. Bagley began the evening with a fourth-place result in his group qualifying session and went on to win his heat race. He started the 40-lap feature from the third position and passed front-row starter B.J. Robinson for the lead on the 27th circuit. Bagley then held off Matt Cooper as the laps clicked off to take his first feature victory of 2024.

Bagley’s victory, the seventh CCSDS triumph of his career, came by a margin of 2.396 seconds over runner-up Logan Martin. Jon Mitchell, Chandler Petty and Steve Stultz rounded out the top five.

On Friday night, Bagley also turned in a podium finish in CCSDS action at Poplar Bluff Motorsports Park in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. A total of 28 series competitors descended on the 3/8-mile speedway for the $5,000-to-win show.

After qualifying fourth quickest in his group, Bagley transferred to the 35-lap A-Main via a third-place effort in his heat. He started 12th in the feature and motored to a third-place finish, earning him the night’s MD3 Five Star Bodies Hard Charger Award even while suffering two flat rear tires as the race wound down. Bagley finished behind winner Tyler Stevens and runner-up Martin. Dillon McCowan and Cooper finished fourth and fifth, respectively.

With his finishes of first and third, Bagley now sits second in CCSDS points, just 16 markers behind Logan Martin for the top spot.

Full weekend results are available at www.COMPdirt.com.

With a one-month break now here in COMP Cams Super Dirt Series action, the team is getting their engines refreshed. Bagley is currently unsure of when his next race will be. As more dates are finalized, they’ll be added to his cyber home at www.MorganBagley.com.

Morgan Bagley would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include P&W Sales (Oil Field Manufacturers Rep.), Precision Trailers, FK Rod Ends, D&T Racing, GottaRace.com, Day Motor Sports, Billy Bob’s Repair & Tire, Integra Shocks, Midwest Sheet Metal, GottaRace.com, Power House Custom Coatings, Clements Racing Engines, Hoosier Tire West, Performance Bodies, XS Power Batteries, COMP Cams, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Keyser Manufacturing, Fragola Performance Systems, Sunoco Race Fuels, Arizona Sport Shirts, Phil’s Starter & Alternator, Frankland Rear Ends, Barnes Dry Sump Oil Systems, QuickCar Racing Products, Mo Bag’$ Suspension Technology, Wiles Driveshaft, Henry’s Auto Salvage, J&J Motorsports, Hypercoils, Outerwears Performance Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes, CPD Racing Tools, Bert Transmission, and MyRacePass.com Services.

For more information on Morgan Bagley and McMillan Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.MorganBagley.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)