Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ethan Dodson out at Coultman Farms Racing

Ethan Dodson has been relieved of his duties at Coultman Farms Racing. I thought he was doing a great job. Had speed everywhere they raced. Hopefully a decent team will grab him up and he can show his talents on a larger level.

Who is replacing him?

Huddy is what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Huddy is what I hear.
    Hudson is starting his own team. I guess he could drive for somebody else once he finds out how much fielding a team costs.

Someone is missing a lot of potential if they don't hire Dodson. He's a winner.

Seems that there is talk that Hudson is going to Coultman Farms Races. It was on face book. So it must be true. LOL

It almost feels like to me Coltman was looking for a reason to move Ethan out of that car. I think any driver would have done what he did Saturday night given the circumstances and the other drivers track record.

I agree that Dotson is a wheelman. He would be a good pick up. The problem is, not many places for him to go.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It almost feels like to me Coltman was looking for a reason to move Ethan out of that car. I think any driver would have done what he did Saturday night given the circumstances and the other drivers track record.

I agree that Dotson is a wheelman. He would be a good pick up. The problem is, not many places for him to go.
    did he go after smith after the races? he had every right to kids a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head

Smith has a very Mark Richards like face……..imo.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Which race was this st?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Which race was this st?
    Thanks in advance.
    Spring Nats at EAMS

Thanks one man
    I was at the XR race at Volunteer-will have to catch the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    did he go after smith after the races? he had every right to kids a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head
    I assume that's what was going on behind the scale house. They wasn't talking about it over the loud speaker when it was going on. How Garrett hasn't had his forehead flattened yet is beyond me. He drives like a spoiled brat.

I noticed that part was cut out of the replay.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I assume that's what was going on behind the scale house. They wasn't talking about it over the loud speaker when it was going on. How Garrett hasn't had his forehead flattened yet is beyond me. He drives like a spoiled brat. I noticed that part was cut out of the replay.
    I've heard that Smith has a " Very Punchable " face ? ?

I can’t believe someone hasn’t knocked GS out yet.

He hasn’t run over the right 15 year old yet…..The rest of the men know better than to slug a smug kid even though he might deserve it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Tmac gets critized for being a whiner at times, but his interview where he mentioned fear equaling respect couldn't be more correct. Guys like Smith drive like they do because there are no consequences. You can flat junk someone in today's world and get away with it. If someone gets laid out, they will be suspended, fined, and sent to anger management classes.

Bingo on McCreadie's comments. Many drivers, especially the young new drivers have to be taught what is or is not acceptable behavior. Smith winning a big $ show right off the bat shows he could be a good racer but needs to learn the right way to do it. Chewing his azz or decking his sugar daddy is ok in my book but, yeah, you can't punch a kid.

That's a big problem with babies down to 10 or 12 years old in Late Models or Sprint cars when they should be learning with kids their own age in Quarter midgets or carts. My rule has always been that everybody gets one dumb free one that they only need to apologize for. I've "assisted" several from their cars and scared them pretty good but never hit one and a few times ended up fighting their owner, usually daddy. Junior usually doesn't like to see his old man whupped. Once, years ago, it was the father and two uncles and that was quite a brawl. If they're a legal adult, usually 18+, and want to play with the adults they need to be aware of the consequences.
    Last edited by over4T; 04-10-2024 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Another poster made the point that if someone isn't old enough to be held responsible for their actions, they shouldn't be competing against adults yet.

He’s almost 21 years old.