Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All-Tech 4/13/24 HuntTheFront SDS

Joseph Joiner won everything you can win tonight but bigger story was, Bloomquist 2nd. Bloomer didn't make the race last night. Qualified 4 or 5th tonight. Said his foot started to get little numb late in feature.

Bloomer has the same ability to run the car really straight that Moran & Purvis did back-in-the-day. Track rubbered pretty bad. Joiner led every lap (50) tonight but wasn't much passing.

HTF really needed this good run. Been a while for them. He's never won here from the pole. Even though rubbered was pretty decent race.
    Last edited by KTMLew; 04-14-2024 at 05:44 PM.

Feature Finish:
    1. Joseph Joiner 10 (1) $15,000
    2. Scott Bloomquist 0 (4)
    3. Carson Ferguson 93 (2)
    4. Brandon Overton 76 (8)
    5. Chris Ferguson 22 (3)
    6. Sam Seawright 16 (5)
    7. Cory Hedgecaulk 23 (6)
    8. Ashton Winger 12 (11)
    9. Trey Mills 14JR (7)
    10. Clay Harris 6 (14)
    11. Zack Mitchell 57 (9)
    12. Tyler Clem 63V (12)
    13. Jackson Hise 388 (10)
    14. Josh Putnam 212 (18)
    15. Wil Herrington 14x (21)
    16. Tyler Millwood 31 (15)
    17. Trent Ivey G4 (19)
    18. Cla Knight 42 (16)
    19. Corey Roulette 05 (17)
    20. Brenden Smith 17ss (20)
    21. Cameron Weaver 116 (22)
    22. Caden Mullinax M2 (24)
    23. Josh Henry B00 (13)
    24. Bo Slay 2 (23)
    25. Mark Fleischer 18B (25)
    PC: Hunt The Front
    Last edited by KTMLew; 04-14-2024 at 07:30 AM.

Find it interesting how emotional Joseph was. He mentioned the team had a "come-to-Jesus" meeting (no pun intended) after the previous night. With Jordan leaving and their lack of decent results last 6 or so months, he was wondering if this was sustainable. Was being a YouTube content creator enough? Or is winning/being truly competitive the real goal?

Now this is all just my gut feeling.

He told the team, this 1st to 8th, from previous night, might be the highpoint of their 2024 season in that series. Appears to me they'd gotten little lost trying the trick of the week set-up changes. Last night, never changed a thing from hotlaps to feature. Just leave it alone. Worked. I find it amusing all the guys commenting on their feeds NEED MORE MOTOR, NEED A CREWCHIEF, NEED A OUGOGHNUI...

They were just as competitive with the nearly 20 year old Draime as they are now. In a Capital. Made the World 100 couple or 3 years ago, WITH THE DRAIME & CAPITAL. Hurt the motor cause didn't stay on top of jetting & didn't race but...lessons. I've previously suggested the 2 LongHorns they have are used up. Some come off the jig brand new "used up". From every builder. Some are fast some aren't. Always been a mystery.

I really believe they need to go back thru their notes, assuming they actually wrote anything down, and go back to what worked 3-4 years ago. Let the high-dollar guys run whatever they want. Just do their best with what they've learned last 5ish years. Time to either make it or break it. Will they win Lucas races? I doubt it. But consistent top tens should be doable.
    Last edited by KTMLew; 04-14-2024 at 07:28 AM.

Wonder why there was no track prep before the feature everyone knew that it was going to take rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Wonder why there was no track prep before the feature everyone knew that it was going to take rubber.
    Track have a curfew? Was gonna be late.

I wouldn't think that place would have a curfew. Not much around it.

It appears as if that old Bloomy guy is on the come back trail with that 2nd place finish ? If he keeps it up he maight be able to crack the top 10 in a Lucas race ?

Jordan left? That's too bad he was the only one on the team I actually liked. Congrats to Bloomer on his 2nd place run and Carson on a great weekend.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    Jordan left? That's too bad he was the only one on the team I actually liked. Congrats to Bloomer on his 2nd place run and Carson on a great weekend.
    Left for what was supposed to be 4day 40hr week. Would be able to go racing. That didn't happen. I'd bet we've seen the last of him.

No way I could work with Jonathan. He thinks he's funny but it sure doesn't come across that way for me. Joseph doesn't have much to say...see above. Joseph is half-brother. IMO he is MUCH closer to Jesse than the twins.

Joseph and Jesse seem like genuinely good people.

If most of these guys keep running the series, this will be a fun one to watch. Good purses. Top talent. Good schedule. I'm really hopeful. Just a shame they charge so much for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Can't help but wonder if the car sitting on the pole had any influence on that decision.

Where did Jordan go? Cottman, Eagle, or AAMCO? As KTMLew has pointed out in the past, Jordan was always rebuilding transmissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Row Analyst View Post
    Where did Jordan go? Cottman, Eagle, or AAMCO? As KTMLew has pointed out in the past, Jordan was always rebuilding transmissions.
    whoever replaces him needs to be a good car chief, not a setup guy really but he knew how to do a little bit everything and was a good asset

I think they would REALLY have to fork out some money to get a decent car/crew chief. Anyone willing to take on that role knows they will have to deal with the social media double edged sword that comes with HTF. Everyone dogs them in the comment section on social media when they aren't on their A game. Car/Crew chief better have some thick skin as he will have a huge target on his back with HTF nation chompping at the bits to place blame.

One would think with all the kids they have pumped out in the past year and their YouTube videos no longer reaching 50k views right out of the gate, there isn't enough money to feed all those mouths and pay a top tier car/crew chief. I wonder if Jordan had enough of dealing with Jonathan's narcissistic behaviors. What ever happened to Cameron the tire guy? They seemed to run better when he was around.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Row Analyst View Post
    One would think with all the kids they have pumped out in the past year and their YouTube videos no longer reaching 50k views right out of the gate, there isn't enough money to feed all those mouths and pay a top tier car/crew chief. I wonder if Jordan had enough of dealing with Jonathan's narcissistic behaviors. What ever happened to Cameron the tire guy? They seemed to run better when he was around.
    Cameron is working with Bloomer.

Where's the whole Jonathan is narcissistic thing coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyy7777 View Post
    Where's the whole Jonathan is narcissistic thing coming from?
    You watch their videos? Maybe passive/aggressive is the better term?

Can't say I've ever really got that vibe. With that being said I don't watch a whole lot of their videos. You got any examples of what you mean?