Thumbs up Billy Moyer to join Cooney Motorsports for the 2024 season.

Billy Moyer to join Cooney Motorsports for the 2024 season.

Todd Cooney Racing
    15m ·
    Hall of Fame driver, Billy Moyer to join Cooney Motorsports for the 2024 season.
    Billy Moyer out of Batesville, AR has teamed up with long time friend Todd Cooney and Cooney Motorsports to pilot the #21 Karl Chevrolet for a limited 2024 schedule starting at Arrowhead Speedway April 26th with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series. Cooney and Moyer will embark on a new journey with the 21 team running crown jewel races including the Late Model Dream, World 100, Knoxville Late Model Nationals, Dirt Track World Championship, and many more.
    Cooney Motorsports is looking for additional sponsors to field the #21 team for the 2024 season. If interested please message our social media page, or email at cooney301@aol.com
    Please also watch our page for all schedule updates for the 21, 19R, and 30 teams.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Best news I have heard all week. Wishing the best of luck to the GOAT.

Long history with Karl Chevrolet, Moyer, and Cooney. Best wishes to the G.O.A.T.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Isn't this who he's been driving for the last year and a half ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    No..........
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

He's been driving for Tim Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He's been driving for Tim Lance.
    That's right ... I get it mixed up sometimes. He's retired he's not retired this is his last world oh wait it isn't his last world..... he's like kiss. I went to their first last tour ten years ago thinking this might be my only chance to see them lol. You never know he might have one more globe left in his bag. Would the dlm world not implode if the world 100 came down to a last lap pass between him and bloomer🤣

That's right ... I get it mixed up sometimes. He's retired he's not retired this is his last world oh wait it isn't his last world..... he's like kiss. I went to their first last tour ten years ago thinking this might be my only chance to see them lol. You never know he might have one more globe left in his bag. Would the dlm world not implode if the world 100 came down to a last lap pass between him and bloomer藍
    I haven't heard Billy say he was retired. That's the reporters saying that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I haven't heard Billy say he was retired. That's the reporters saying that stuff.
    4-5-6 years ago every interview he done he would say he was retiring and the following year he’d end up more than the previous.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I don't think he's ever officially announced it but he's also never denounced it. But what he has absolutely said was "this is my last world 100" and that proved to Be false again lol. I don't really care either way as long as he's competitive I hope he keeps racing. It's just funny to me

So then the next question........ what quality of equipment will they have?

He'll surely be in one of those fancy Infinity chassis by Wells like Gustin & Cooney.

I think what was said was he was leaning towards retirement from owning and/or full time touring if he couldn't get more help.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14