Ricky Weiss Tames The Taz for $3,011 Jim Arnwine Triumph
Crate Racin’ USA Visit to I-75 Raceway this Saturday

HEADINGLEY, MANITOBA, Canada (04/16/24) – Ricky Weiss’ visited Victory Lane on Saturday night at Tazewell Speedway with his Drydene Performance Products No. 7 G-Style Transport / LG Transport / Derrick’s Sandblasting / Sniper Chassis Late Model.

The Canadian racer collected $3,011 for his United Championship Racing Association (UCRA) win in the 2024 edition of the Jim Arnwine Memorial.

“Had a blast at Tazewell (Speedway) on Saturday night and got the win,” Weiss shared. “Got to the lead early and then kept our nose clean the rest of the way. We’re going to keep the crate engine in this week and head over to I-75 Raceway and compete with the Crate Racin’ USA Series. A big thank you to everyone who supports our racing efforts.”

Bringing out his Crate Late Model ride for the weekend, Ricky Weiss traveled to Tazewell (Tenn.) Speedway on Saturday afternoon for the $3,011-to-win Jim Arnwine Memorial.

With 26 United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) Late Models on site, Weiss qualified second-fastest before finishing runner-up in the dash which earned him the outside pole for the A-Main.

Taking the lead away from Travis Fultz on lap seven, Ricky dominated the final 33 laps to take home the $3,011 payday. Weiss outran Aaron Guinn and Travis Fultz to pick up his second victory of the season.

Full results from the event can be found at www.UCRARacing.com.

Weiss will once again be racing in Tennessee this week with a Saturday trip to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) for the $4,000-to-win Crate Racin USA Dirt Late Model Series event.

For more information on the event, please visit www.i-75RacewayPark.com.

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Drydene Performance Products, G-Style Transport, Turk Enterprises, Derrick's Sandblasting, Keewatin Truck Service, Collins Brothers Towing, Wiesner Trucking, SRI Performance, RDW Recycling, Sweet Manufacturing, Penske Racing Shocks, Total Works Truck & Equipment, Straight Ahead Ventures, JCJ Tools, Inc., Borderland Hay & Straw, VP Racing Fuels, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Forks Mobile Wash, LG Transport, Aldon Auto, Hoosier Racing Tire, KRC Power Steering, Kenny’s Components, Go Lithium, DirtCarLift.com, Arizona Sport Shirts, FK Rod Ends, Swift Springs, Allstar Performance, Hooker Harness, Barnes Systems, Winters Performance Products, C&R Radiators, QA1, Strange Oval, Quarter Master, PFC Brakes, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Wrisco Industries, Performance Bodies & Parts, QuickCar Racing Products, Butlerbuilt, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Braswell, Bell, Earnhardt Technologies Group, K1 RaceGear, ¬and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)