Default What was that at TST last night?

WOO should be embarrassed (as usual). Late start, no heats, and one and a half features. The second feature was just getting good and they threw the checkers for rain. 5 minutes later sprints are on the track running heats??? I’m sure there were some nascar fans wondering what in the world was going on. They probably won’t be back. Pierce doesn’t sound pleased with all of the drama he has with WOO this year. Would love to see him jump to Lucas.

Tire fiasco now this. Whoever in WOO made this call gets "Dumbass of the year award"With today's Weather technology they knew exactly the situation. Just dosent pass smell test.

Certainly strange to cancel the remaining feature just to put sprint cars out there 5 mins later.

My understanding is more drivers said no than yes. Blame them for not wanting to tear up their equipment. Sprint cars seem to be better suited for super tacky tracks. Possibly cheaper to repair too?

Pierce is kinda stuck running WOO if he wants to contend for a national touring championship. I miss the days when the series' didn't want commitment money from drivers in Florida. Drivers used to be able to wait until speedweeks was over to decide which series they were running for the year...... without having to pay both series' up front.

^^^ 57

That’s what I have been complaining about for the last 2 years- it’s a gimmick.
    But- unfortunately not many agree with you/I.

They want need to worry about it tonight it will be rained out Saturday

Sept 15th is the makeup date. I doubt Larson will be back. He'll be going left and right earlier that afternoon.

Crazy?! What was the tire issue?
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14