FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

April 24, 2024

Paylor Motorsports and Carson Ferguson Set to Follow Lucas Oil & Castrol Tours in 2024

(BURLINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA) Paylor Motorsports owners Donald and Gena Bradsher are excited to officially announce today that driver Carson Ferguson will follow both the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the Castrol FloRacing Night in America Series in 2024! Still in the Winner’s Circle Program with the Lucas Oil Series due to their perfect attendance early in the year with Tim McCreadie, the Burlington, North Carolina-based team will keep Carson on the national tour to vie for the O’Reilly Auto Parts Rookie of the Year Award. The driver that accumulates the most rookie points throughout the season will receive $20,000 cash plus additional product certificates at the year-end awards banquet.

The Lucas Oil tour heats back up this coming weekend in a huge tripleheader in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania from April 26-28. The Mid-Atlantic triple shot kicks off on Friday at Georgetown Speedway in Georgetown, Delaware, as the ‘Melvin L. Joseph Memorial’ shells out at $19,049 top prize. The annual ‘Conococheague 50’ will then be up next on Saturday at the legendary Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland where a $15,000 winner’s check will be on the line. A trip to the sprawling Port Royal Speedway in Port Royal, Pennsylvania will then wrap up the busy weekend, as a $10,000 payday will be up for grabs at the track deemed as the “Speed Palace.”

Each Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series event this weekend and throughout the season will be broadcast LIVE to subscribers of FloRacing. The same goes for the Castrol FloRacing Night in America Series, which Carson and the #93 team also plan to follow full-time. The ten-race miniseries starts on May 8 at Spoon River Speedway in Banner, Illinois and concludes on November 15-16 at Senoia Raceway in Senoia, Georgia. You can view the entire tentative schedule for Paylor Motorsports on their newly-revamped website at www.PaylorMotorsports.com.

“Both Gena and I are thrilled to have our team remain a fixture on the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series this year and for many more to come,” quoted team owner Donald Bradsher, who fielded the Championship winning car on the tour in both 2021 and 2022. “While Carson may be behind the eight-ball in points this year since he didn’t run Speedweeks, he is still eligible for Rookie of the Year and the experience he gains this year will be invaluable heading into next season. We’re excited for this new venture with him and can’t wait to see how he performs on all these new tracks.”

Just as excited is their twenty-four-year old driver, who recently picked up a victory at All-Tech (FL) Raceway with the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series. “I really can’t thank Donald and Gena (Bradsher) enough for everything they have done and continue to do for me. To be able to say ‘I am going Lucas racing’ as a full-time driver has been a dream of mine for a very long time and it’s a very surreal moment for my family, friends, and myself.”

“It’s not the traditional season that most have - due to not running the first handful of counted races, but we will give everything we have to contend for the Rookie of the Year title,” Ferguson went on to say. “No matter the outcome, this is already a dream season of mine and I can’t wait to keep gaining experience for the future. Looking back at my years of racing, I can’t help but think of each and every person that believed in me to get me to this point. Blessed is truly an understatement!”

The Paylor Motorsports team would like to thank all of their valued partners - including long-time supporters and those that just recently came on board. Marketing partners that adorn the #93 include: Hoopaugh Grading Company, Franklin Enterprises, WP Racing Shocks, Coltman Farms Racing, Mega Plumbing & HVAC, John Page Racing, ArmsList.com, Baker Mitchell Plumbing Company, Brad Benton Trucking, Pro Fabrication, Tribble Electric, Swift Springs, Wiles Driveshafts, Winters Performance, Night Owl National Contractors, Indocil Art, Midwest Sheet Metal, Wilwood Engineering, Longhorn Chassis by Wesley Page, Sunoco Race Fuels, Little Pink Houses of Hope, Mark 4 Racing, Live Oak Family Dentistry, K1 Race Gear, Hooker Harness, Behrents Performance Warehouse, Bell Helmets, Howe Racing Enterprises, ASI Racewear, Buzze Racing, Lucas Oil Products, MatMan Designs, Allstar Performance, Performance Bodies, DRP Racing Products, QuickCar Racing Products, FK Rod Ends, Earnhardt Technologies Group, MPI, Carolina Roofing and Gutters, KRC Power Steering, Bilstein Shocks, Collins Signs, Sweet MFG., Hoosier Tire South, Walker Performance Filtration, and Fluid Logic.

Keep up with Paylor Motorsports and their racing efforts all year long at www.PaylorMotorsports.com. Follow the team across social media platforms on facebook.com/PaylorMotorsports, twitter.com/PaylorMotorsprt, and instagram.com/paylormotorsports.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com