Thumbs up Hudson O'Neal back in the #71..... 2 Pics

From the teams Facebook page.

Hudson O'Neal Racing
    37m ·
    💥 𝖧𝖴𝖣𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖮'𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖦 💥
    Without all of our amazing sponsors, this could have never happened. I cannot thank all the people enough for backing me to make a dream come true. Being at home and working with the support from my family and friends has truly made this dream a reality. I am so excited to be home and with my family more, but also living the best dream. Here’s to big things in 2024.
    First trip— 11 hour trek to Delaware with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series. Tune in all weekend on FloRacing if ya can’t be there!
    Paragon, thank yall for getting the track ready for me to get some laps in before heading out!
    Horns up🤘🏻
    | Wheeler Metals | Merrill Bonding Co. | Professional Concrete | Bob & Tammy Burton | O’Neal Salvage | Bobcat of Batesville | USSSA of Indiana | WR1 Sim | Lucas Oil | Smoky Mountain Speedway | Longhorn | Rumley Engineering | Midwest Sheet Metal | Bilstein | Sunoco | Hoosier Tire South | CSE | Roth Heating + Cooling | Wilwood Brakes | 𝖳𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁 | Wix Filters | Impact RaceGear | MatMan Designs | M2 Designs | Behrents | Performance Bodies | Wiles Driveshafts | Schoenfeld Headers | Buzze | DRP | American Pro Wheels | Tarpy Trucking | Slicker Graphics | Simspon | Earnhardt Technologies | XS Batteries | FK Rod Ends | Swift Springs | Hellraizer Jacks | Strange Oval | X10 Lifts |

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Best of luck, Hud!

I really expected him to get the Lucas sponsorship that EPJ had on the nose of the car. Maybe next season.

Bold prediction. He doesn’t make the final 4

And it's a LH. Go figure.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    And it's a LH. Go figure.
    That is a fine looking ride, INDEED ! !

Database error, database error, database error.

Good luck guys. I'm out.

No loyalty among racers!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    No loyalty among racers!
    no loyalty among capitalists!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Loyalty... Obviously we don't know the details on the split, but we can all agree it was "HIGHLY" unusual in the timing to think it was a friendly separation, despite the professionalism in the press releases. From a performance and knowledge POV, if it was a friendly departure it would've made sense for him to continue in the space program. However I think most would agree the split, most likely, wasn't exactly friendly and breaking ALL ties makes the most sense, at least for a while. So expecting loyalty to a relationship that crashed and burned is a TALL order. IMHO. It'd be like, "Hey, I know we hate each other and you said some mean things about my mother, but you think you could sell me a car?" Makes no sense...
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Just tried watching the race from Georgetown but, was very uneventful and turned it off 3/4 of the way through. I will give it another try tomorrow lol........

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Best of luck, Hud!

I really expected him to get the Lucas sponsorship that EPJ had on the nose of the car. Maybe next season.
    Maybe there will be better optics and the Lucas Sponsorship of a car on the Lucas Tour will end?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

How did they get a truck and hauler so fast? Is that the old Professional Concrete rig of Tess's family?

^ Purchased from SSI.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    How did they get a truck and hauler so fast? Is that the old Professional Concrete rig of Tess's family?
    Rigs are easy to get. There always for sale