Wil Herrington Departs ASD Motorsports; Makes Return to Family Entry
$10,000-To-Win at Swainsboro Raceway with David Poole Racing this Week

HAWKINSVILLE, Ga. (05/01/24) – Wil Herrington and ASD Motorsports have amicably agreed to part ways. After competing with the team for the first few months of the 2024 campaign, Herrington now finds himself preparing to return to the driver’s seat of his family-owned No. 14 Late Model.

“I want to say a big thanks to everyone with ASD Motorsports for the opportunity they provided me. Those folks were great to me, we just couldn’t find the chemistry we were all looking for, so I made the decision to return to my family-owned car. I’m sure they’ll find success in their future ventures, and I wish them nothing but the best,” Herrington said. “We’re going to bounce around with our family-owned car the rest of this season, running a mixture of Super Late Model and Crate Late Model stuff.

“I’m open to any new opportunities that might come my way but for now, I’m just looking forward to having some fun, playing in the dirt, and chasing some big checks.”

While Herrington is busily preparing his Harvey Trucking / New Point Lighting No. 14 5m Construction / Horne Remodeling / Rocket Chassis for competition, this week he’ll take the David Poole-owned No. 00 Crate Late Model into action this at Swainsboro (Ga.) Raceway with the Rogers-Dabbs Performance Parts Crate Racin’ USA Late Model Series. Saturday’s finale posts a $10,000 top prize.

Full weekend details are available at www.CrateRacinUSA.com .

Will Herrington thanks his marketing partners, which include Harvey Trucking, New Point Lighting, 5m Construction, Horne Remodeling, Berryhill Lawn Care, Rocket Chassis, ML Performance, Last Air & Electrical, Dexter Meat Company, Boswell Oil, Joey Reynolds Trucking, Limrick Truck Repair, Fast Shaft, Poole Service Center, and MyRacePass.com Website & PR Services.

Anyone interested in becoming a marketing partner with Herrington Motorsports is encouraged to please contact Wil at wilherrington14@gmail.com or 478-230-4095.

A new team website is currently in development from MyRacePass Website & PR Services and will be launched in the coming weeks at www.WilHerrington.com.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)