Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    ^^ looks like a certain someone is back?
    He is in a state of excitement in anticipation of watching his favorite driver young Bobby Pierce race tonight at Lincoln ?

^Even more excited he couldn't make the show at one of his home tracks last nite... Lol<

It just keeps getting more exciting.... 😆

^^ Young Bobby has a trick or 2 up his sleeve ! ^^

^^I assume you're implying here, he will carry on with his cheating ways?<> Snicker

What a clown. Now says that he did not drop off the tour and he knew that it was gonna rain out Pondarosa and Florence.Said his mom hates Kevin Kovac !!!!!!!!!! How can any one not like Kovac,he's one of the best out there.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    What a clown. Now says that he did not drop off the tour and he knew that it was gonna rain out Pondarosa and Florence.Said his mom hates Kevin Kovac !!!!!!!!!! How can any one not like Kovac,he's one of the best out there.
    This sounds quite a bit Fishy wouldn't you say ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Speaking of ponderosa and Florence why isn’t that being made up this weekend? I can’t think of year when so many national and big regional events have been rained out more than this year. You’d think Lucas/WoO would try to work the make ups into these off weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    This sounds quite a bit Fishy wouldn't you say ? ?
    No it doesn't because that's not what he said. He basically said he figured their was a high likely hood of pond and Florence canceling so he made the decision to go to Mississippi thunder and if the Lucas shows didn't rain out he was gonna miss them. Kovac called him fishing for a story so he fed Kovac what he wanted to hear. He didn't say he's on our off the tour he said he's gonna race where he wants to and so far he hasn't missed a tour race so technically he's not off tour. The only thing he confirmed is eldora and one of the end of the year shows.

There's a fresh 1 lap, 1 beer with dsuave and turbo that I'm sure some of you Erb knut rubbers will enjoy.
    8/13/16

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    There's a fresh 1 lap, 1 beer with dsuave and turbo that I'm sure some of you Erb knut rubbers will enjoy.
    I viewed that walk around. Actually he spoke fairly cleanly [for him]. I think he only said the "F -word"about 3 times or so ! !

Somebody made a comment that he was " Cherry Pickin " at the 5k to win race that he won in Lawrenceburg ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Somebody made a comment that he was " Cherry Pickin " at the 5k to win race that he won in Lawrenceburg ? ?
    You gotta love the haters when he's running top ten in lucas he's a nobody but he shows up at a big regional event on a weekend when theirs almost nothing else to race and he's cherry picking.