Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Joseph Joiner broke on first lap. Car quit coming off turn 2. Everyone missed him. Went to infield and looked like lost battery connection. They were flipping the disconnect and looking under hood. Maybe saved him from killing a car though.

Joiner fixed the car during red. The rules in dirt late models are a bit different. He's 10 laps down with 40 to go so will make up spots if car runs. My guess is battery came disconnected. Track has some character.

Daulton Wilson blowed up while leading. Looks like a piston left the chat. When big smoke comes out the carb exiting the corner, she done blowed up.

Joiner is up to 16th already. Passed around 10 cars from the wreck. Technically. Was an electrical issue on first lap. Thing that's screwy to me is these guys can go to pits/truck and come back out.

Think 8 cars went out in the big wreck. Cars breaking everywhere now. Track be rough.
    Last edited by KTMLew; 05-04-2024 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Huge wreck on front stretch. Think Bloomer got drilled head-on. I mean DRILLED! Of course they stuck their head in the sand and wouldn't look, turned camera away, after. Eventually said everyone was OK. At least half-dozen cars totaled. Bloomer got crossed-up, possibly broke, and turned into wall before flag stand. Then it was a Nascar plate race wreck. Bigly.
    Sucks for Bloomer. His one car he currently has is now, by the looks, junk. I think he has another one coming. Gen 6 Bloomquist car I believe but I'm not sure 100%.I'm still not really sure why he committed to the series. With one car and one engine I don't really understand it unless Devin was hellbent on it.

Thanks for the updates KTM
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyy7777 View Post
    Sucks for Bloomer. His one car he currently has is now, by the looks, junk. I think he has another one coming. Gen 6 Bloomquist car I believe but I'm not sure 100%.I'm still not really sure why he committed to the series. With one car and one engine I don't really understand it unless Devin was hellbent on it.
    Good thing for rain at lancaster for him
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bo Slay 7th. Think Joseph was 13th. Rough night. Overton started on pole. Finished 3rd. Ran 4th whole race.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Good thing for rain at lancaster for him
    Without knowing his situation in depth I think its possible he's out for a hot minute.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thanks for the updates KTM
    Mostly talking to myself but also figure lots of people don't have HTF.TV.

Sam Seawright winner.

For anyone wondering, Bo Slay is Joiners cousin. Was really fast crate guy. Bought a Longhorn/Clements from somebody couple years ago. Hasn't run very good. Rarely made feature. So a 7th is pretty huge for him.

For anyone wondering, Bo Slay is Joiners cousin. Was really fast crate guy. Bought a Longhorn/Clements from somebody couple years ago. Hasn't run very good. Rarely made feature. So a 7th is pretty huge for him.
    Never realised they were related. Always thought they were just good rivals from back at Southern. Slay can definitely drive.

Sam Seawright survives the war of attrition and takes home the $10,000 payday with the Hunt the Front Super Dirt Series at the Ultimate Motorsports & Rv Park!
    Feature Finish:
    1. Sam Seawright 16 (2) $10,000
    2. Brandon Overton 76 (1)
    3. Wil Herrington 14X (25) +22
    4. Josh Putnam 212 (9)
    5. Jimmy Owens 20 (13)
    6. Willie Milliken 1 (16)
    7. Bo Slay 2 (28)
    8. Ross Bailes 87 (4)
    9. Donald McIntosh 79 (20)
    10. David McCoy 187 (😎
    11. Benji Hicks 55 (7)
    12. Gray Parton 18P (11)
    13. Joseph Joiner 10 (18)
    14. Ben Watkins 16W (14)
    15. Daulton Wilson 18D (3)
    16. Haiden Cowan 14 (15)
    17. Cla Knight 42 (10)
    18. Joey Coulter 2C (29)
    19. Trey Mills 14JR (24)
    20. Jeff Smith 70 (27)
    21. Scott Bloomquist 0 (5)
    22. Chris Ferguson 22 (12)
    23. Ashton Winger 12 (17)
    24. Jamison McBride 215 (22)
    25. Jackson Hise 388 (26)
    26. Zack Mitchell 57 (21)
    27. Caleb Fulp 4 (19)
    28. Christian Thomas 06 (😎
    29. Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) 23 (23)
    PC: Hunt The Front📸

KTMLew: may not respond but usually reading along. race reports greatly appreciated.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

He's actually had 3 cars in 4 years I think. When they were all just running crate Bo had a Longhorn, sold it and got a XR1, then ran that until the Joiners got their 1st New Capital and then he got 1 of those but didn't run it much and went back to Longhorn since he's been traveling super. I may be off on the order but I've seen him in all those cars over last 4-5 years. Didn't know he was relation since he didnt have the red hair. lol
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14