Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pennsboro???

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    I've never seen a promoter with more excuses/changes, etc. than XR. It was good for the sport at the beginning when they came in with big races but has turned into a joke because you can't count on anything actually happening. Seems like now that they have these big $100k races for other classes where he is making bank on reserved entry fees and pit stalls that the XRSS has taken a back seat.
    Believe me, he isn't making bank.

Magically it gets postponed on the day after XR subscriptions auto renew for anyone who rented for volunteer. XR is a joke of a company.

I had hopes of going back, I'm starting to think I have a better chance of hitting the lottery than seeing a race there again. I feel like the writing was on the wall when the plans for the small track were shutdown. They were making pretty good progress on it before the plan changed back to the big track. I don't know if Barry is to blame for that, or the ones of the fair board? Regardless, it'll surprise me if another car race is ever held there at this point

this place wont ever race, and im not sure why theyd want to. Ive always heard how crappy the racing was. It seems like the XR deal has ran its course with supers, now theyre going after support classes. It was cool how it shook up the industry at first, ill give them that credit

Maybe they could put up a movie screen (drive in type) and show videos of past DTWC's?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!