Default trump conviction

trump gets convicted in a all democratic court in a democratic city , judge= dem , prosecutor=dem , jury=dem , now here is fossil joe,s son on trial in guess what ? a heavy laced democratic city , here is my question , what if , sleepy joe was not to OLD and forgetful , according to hur , to be charged in his REAL document scandle and was tried in an all republican city by a trump donating judge , a DA that ran his campaign on getting biden on something and a jury pool that was 85% republican and was convicted in the same way trump was , what would happen ?????? I would be willing to bet city's would be burning tonight ..... WAKE UP AMERICA .....

They just handed him the keys to the whitehouse again……even though some of us act like it america isn’t totally stupid and see this for what it is. I really thought all of this crap they have tried to get him on was to keep him out of the whitehouse? Epic fail. Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dems are planning massive cheating again, and now the DOJ Emperor Garland is threatening to arrest anyone that tries to obstruct the cheating, with arrest and prosecution.

Isn't it time to realize the Commies are in control and they are planning on complete rule when the voting ends. And the voting doesn't end until their candidates for PREZ, congress, governors, Sec. of State, DA's and more are in their majority. Question is will the FBI and National guard carry out these arrests on citizens who are only fighting for a fair election?

So far Garland is above any oversight, as he will not answer OR cooperate with legitimate requests for info and documents about any issue.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ, I can't see how they can even cheat enough to defeat Trump, but all other elections, are a different story.

There are many attempts nation wide to not allow illigals to vote, yet there are states planning on them voting anyway.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-06-2024 at 02:58 PM.

sleepy joe said today he would not pardon hunter if convicted , lol , even his old senile azz knows there will never be a conviction in Pennsylvania , BUT even if by some freak of nature hunter was convicted , does any one really believe ole sleepy would not pardon his own son on his way OUT , and you know what , as long as its on his way out , I personally dont give a crap .......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    sleepy joe said today he would not pardon hunter if convicted , lol , even his old senile azz knows there will never be a conviction in Pennsylvania , BUT even if by some freak of nature hunter was convicted , does any one really believe ole sleepy would not pardon his own son on his way OUT , and you know what , as long as its on his way out , I personally dont give a crap .......
    That comment was one coming from Joe that I actually respected……not sure if I believe it, but he said it with conviction.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As much as Joe lies, you can't a believe a word he says.

Cult45 stated in a cult rally over the weekend. "I don't care about you; I just want your vote."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A27GiTMmXjE
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And by the way, isn't that breeze nice? Do you feel the breeze? Cause I don't want anybody going on me, we need every voter. I don't care about you, I just want your vote. I don't care. See now the press will take that, they'll say he said a horrible thing.
    I think that comment can be taken out of context and twisted to fit the given narrative.

Even snopes doesn’t debunk the context part. - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/

ss12,

1) Trump possibly winning the Presidential Election in 2024 scares you, doesn’t it ?

2) Do you think he will win?

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You know I don’t look at your YT vids, so I’ll take that as a Yes and a Yes.

Me? I don’t think he’ll win.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Cult45 stated in a cult rally over the weekend. "I don't care about you; I just want your vote."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A27GiTMmXjE
    He sure did, it was sarcasm mocking the Dem party, but you pulled an MSNBC move and tried to decieve the people, with out of context snippins. Dishonest, fake news copy boy ss, at work again...

You sick sick man. hahahahahaa

any one with any since that say,s they will vote for biden is only doing it for there hatred for trump , I personally dont care if trump has hors lined up for a mile , I look at what is best for the country as a whole and any one that says biden is better is an ignorant fool , ITS time to put an end to the clinton , obummer and biden era and try and save what is left of this country BTW , I think obummer is ashamed of ole sleepy as well by his lack of support .....