Default schoenfeld header

Which of the 3 would be the best? Running 3/8 mile clay. Stock crank and rod 2.3 with 120 off the head and 350 holley. Turning 7200 rpm. Thanks for any input.

What are the specifications of the (3) headers you're looking at? Primary diameter? Primary lengths? Collector diameters?......... etc. -Dave-

They are all 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 with 3 inch collector. Schoenfeld #233vy, f235v and f239v.Never ran a header before so am looking for someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks again

Well I looked up the 3 headers just for fun, and the #233 is a tri-Y design through the firewall style. The #235 is a 4-1 through the firewall design, and the #239 is a 4-1 conventional under car exit style. They all have the same primaries and collector. 1 5/8- 13/4 primaries with an 8 in long 3in diameter collector.

The real question here is are the tri-y headers worth the extra 200$ and what preference you have as far a the header routing. Maybe some of the dyno guys can chime in on the tri-y vs the 4-1 headers.

i have all 3 of those headers plus the shoenfeld 11/2-15/8 tru the firewall and an old rob header. no dyno, just seat of the pants and results. my opinion, for anything from 7200 up i run the old rob header, no contest. anything below that i run the tri-y or the 11/2-15/8. this again is not per any dyno just how it feels and performs. i have ran all of them in my mustang and all but the tri-y in my pinto(it won't fit with the setup i have). for your use and the money i would find the 11/2-15/8 unit.

olin

id check out the nice piece at www.powerbyace.com
    No matter how hard you try...you cant fix stupid!!!

If you build it right...it will turn left!!!

www.raceidaho.com