Default good street stock for sale

I have a metric framed car with an older rayburn cage on it, i have done a LOT of work on it with plans to race it this year, and then i bought a modified the other night and dont need a mod, a sportsman and a street stock. The cage is in great shape, i cut a lot off and re-did the X this winter and put 'new' floorboards, rear firewall, dash, and frontsheet metal in. it doesnt have weight jacks but has the screw cups in the front and i got a deal in the back to put spacers in to jack weight. has seat, 22 gallon cell, fuel filter, battery box, shifter, engine plate, etc. it is a full roller, 108" wheel base, motor lined up with #1 spark plug. i have new brake calipers for it and the brake lines are ran, the gas pedal is mounted. the dash board is done. has a 28" aluminum radiator in it, comes with the 4 wheels and tires on it and 3 spare 4" offset beadlocks and 4 other spare wheels. also comes with a spare housing set up for the car. it is close to being done, i still have to make fenders and decide if i want a stock hood and stock trunk or aluminum. I want $2600 for it as it sets. if i finish the body and get more done i would want aound $3000 for it. has a slightly used SS monte nose, the bumpers are on it. this will be a great car. have headers too. call Jimmy Cummins at 618-210-3514 located in Highland
    Last edited by sports19; 12-27-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: just edited it some

i adjusted the price some, since i dont hace the whole body done yet. need to sell asap but I am pretty firm on the price................ it is a pretty good car

i have some pictures but cant seem to get the 'manage attachment' thing to work